• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#16 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:56 AM

I wouldn't mind a cheap XL Home Long Sleeve.

You and me both. I think I only saw an XL away. I'll look again when I go back.

#17 dpm

dpm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Supports:chicago fire

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

I was there (TJ's on Fullerton) today looking for a L away jersey, no luck. There was only a M left. They did have several XL training shirts, however, and lots of smaller sizes. I went across the street to Marshall's and they didn't have anything save some Paraguay, Senegal, and Togo shirts. I was tempted by the latter two, they were nice designs and Pumas to boot.

TJ's also has KFC, CRapids, and NJ Pink Cows stuff, for some reason. A bunch of blank goalie shirts too.

#18 fireloco98

fireloco98

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Interests:soccer, music, different beers

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

Just picked up a ls away jersey. T.J. Maxx in Homewood Il. and Highland In. have a lot still there. I am broke as hell so I can't pick up anymore, but if you have relatives or friends down this way tell them to pick one up. They had all sizes all jerseys ... even the training jersey.

#19 Vertigone

Vertigone

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, geography, chess, rugby union, football, road cycling, ice hockey and other sports. I probably support too many football clubs, but traveling a lot does that to you.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:51 PM

.. Paraguay, Senegal, and Togo shirts. I was tempted by the latter two, they were nice designs and Pumas to boot.

How much?
“It’s not the creed nor nationality that counts. It’s the man himself” - Willie Maley

Do you know football?

#20 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

How much?

hahaaaa, jersey whore! :P

#21 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:59 PM

I was there (TJ's on Fullerton) today looking for a L away jersey, no luck. There was only a M left. They did have several XL training shirts, however, and lots of smaller sizes. I went across the street to Marshall's and they didn't have anything save some Paraguay, Senegal, and Togo shirts. I was tempted by the latter two, they were nice designs and Pumas to boot.

TJ's also has KFC, CRapids, and NJ Pink Cows stuff, for some reason. A bunch of blank goalie shirts too.

Haha, they may (or may not have) tucked a few away for me. Sorry about that.

#22 dpm

dpm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Supports:chicago fire

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

How much?

Sorry, I didn't catch the price. There were several of each though.

And Giaco, if you've got a L away shirt squirreled away somewhere, put me down for it.

#23 Eiki

Eiki

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

just went to the tj maxx in countryside and found a Medium Away jersey and an XL Away jersey, if anyone's interested.

#24 Vertigone

Vertigone

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, geography, chess, rugby union, football, road cycling, ice hockey and other sports. I probably support too many football clubs, but traveling a lot does that to you.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:01 PM

hahaaaa, jersey whore! :P

You better believe it. :cool:
“It’s not the creed nor nationality that counts. It’s the man himself” - Willie Maley

Do you know football?

#25 Chow

Chow

Player/Manager

• S8 Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts
  • Supports:Huddalis Aviation, B&CA

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:10 PM

I have an XL Longsleeve Away if anyone wants/looking to trade. Giaco you got an extra L Home LS?

Edit: Sold to Guaps! Still want that LS L Home Giaco!

#26 jokerman326

jokerman326

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:40 AM

Peru Marshall's still had XXS 2-piece training suit, size L and XL away LS< Size L Home SS, various Ms, but no LS Home and size.

I snagged: XL Home France ($10) and L Chivas Home ($25). I finally own a BIMBO shirt.... I can't wait to wear it around town. I think they had an L France left and I know they had another XL and maybe 2-3 L Chivas. Both short sleeve... no long

#27 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:02 AM

I have an XL Longsleeve Away if anyone wants/looking to trade. Giaco you got an extra L Home LS?

Edit: Sold to Guaps! Still want that LS L Home Giaco!

Think It's still available Chow. See you tomorrow.

#28 Vertigone

Vertigone

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

Peru Marshall's still had XXS 2-piece training suit, size L and XL away LS< Size L Home SS, various Ms, but no LS Home and size.

I snagged: XL Home France ($10) and L Chivas Home ($25). I finally own a BIMBO shirt.... I can't wait to wear it around town. I think they had an L France left and I know they had another XL and maybe 2-3 L Chivas. Both short sleeve... no long

The 06-08 France jersey, yeah? I wouldn't mind an XL for $10.

Do you know football?

#29 jokerman326

jokerman326

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

The 06-08 France jersey, yeah? I wouldn't mind an XL for $10.

Marshall's. Peru, IL

#30 Vertigone

Vertigone

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Marshall's. Peru, IL

Impossible for me to get there. I forgot I haven't been the Chicago Ridge Marshall's, so I'll check there.

Do you know football?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users