#61 Limey25

Limey25

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Chelsea FC

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

If he signs, do you think any Chelsea fan from London will get on these boards and explain to us that it isn't soccer--it's football?

As a Chelsea fan from London, you just send anyone like that my way and I'll handle it Brit to Brit.If you need a first line of defence, just point out the main programming on Sky Sports is called Soccer AM and Soccer Saturday and go from there......

#62 flava

flava

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

As a Chelsea fan from London, you just send anyone like that my way and I'll handle it Brit to Brit. If you need a first line of defence, just point out the main programming on Sky Sports is called Soccer AM and Soccer Saturday and go from there......

Is this guy the antithesis of elpibedeoro?  If so, welcome (mods, check the IP now!!)

#63 Limey25

Limey25

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Chelsea FC

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Is this guy the antithesis of elpibedeoro?  If so, welcome (mods, check the IP now!!)

I always like it when I'm not sure if I have been insulted or complimented - keeps one on ones toes :)

#64 American Beer

American Beer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Supports:Whiskey & Pancakes

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

Ha ha...welcome Limey! As you might imagine, Beckham brought a lot of one dimensional fans like elpidedeoro who invited us all Miami to "party with Beckham on the 4th of July!!!! Ja jajajajajajaja!!!!!!!!" You're off to a great start, Limey! Have fun here!
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

Torrance Pickup Soccer @ Greenwood Park, 9:00am Saturday! Details here: https://www.facebook...yourLARiotSquad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users