Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

We tried it, but only people in the first row upstairs can see any of the lower sections.

only those on the perches can see more than the 1st two rows of the upper deck.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York

I think it would work best with the 101 perch as the point to split it all up. Might be harder to coordinate at first, but I don't see 133 and 102 being on time and on the same page with all the motions. Either that or 133 sings at 101, 101 sings at 102, 102 sings back to 101, and 101 back into 133. Change the choreo and repeat. I think the former would be the easiest but the latter would have a pretty cool wave kinda effect. I don't see it being tight if 133 and 102 are trying to do the same thing without 101 as a central focal point.

The plan was to split 101. We call, GSU and VA respond. Signals got crossed, we just rolled with what was happening.

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts
  • Supports:Metro

The plan was to split 101. We call, GSU and VA respond. Signals got crossed, we just rolled with what was happening.

Good job in the second half yesterday

#RedBullOut

AHighBlackman

AHighBlackman

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Supports: Metro! - USMNT -

The section was strong last night. My only suggestion is for the back and forth song GSS and VA should go together and then ESC, that way it goes from outside to inside to outside.

This ^ -ESC and VA shouldn't respond at the sametime because the far right side near VA for 101 doesn't split to gesture at VA.

Acoustics would be better if VA and GSU called and a sold out 101 responded, pleasing to the eye too. :cheers:
  •    Starting 11
  • ------ BWP ---------
  •   ------ SK ---------
  • - Grella ------ L.Sam ---
  • ----- Felipe - Dax ---------
  • Kemar -------------  Duvall
  •      Damien - M&M

Blood Diamond

4 - 3 - 3

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

@RaceCardUser

Instagram: blackmanjustin

copaantl98

copaantl98

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars and USNT

We're trying to talk about unity?

It might be time for some people to practice what they preach and not look like a sad little puppy when the 2 other sections are singing a timeless classic together and the other section is off doing their own thing..

+1
Judge: Mr Griffin, you even tried to bribe me with a subscription to Grape soda today, which I already have!

I'M AN AMERISNOB.

LBS

LBS

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Supports:Metro - USMNT
Really liked Sha la la. It worked well and I look forward to doing it at the next match. Call and Response needs some work. We've done it at several games but it still seems off. With more practice this one could be really fun.

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York

Good job in the second half yesterday

Gracias. (Spanish! Tradition lives! :lol: )

soccerfreak9210

soccerfreak9210

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Roma, Nats

---102 looked sharp with thier yellow and red flags, especiallt the solo large flag. Crisp stuff!!! Some really funny signs scattered through the stadium too (loved the KFC sign!) Kudos. Perhaps each SW section have distinctive color flags (102 keep yellow red, 101 can do retro Metro colors, and 133 use the red and white?)

The flags did look awesome... i just wish one group wasn't the only one doing a main tifo - would look 100000000000000x better if each of the sections did something (maybe like the idea you mentioned!)

IMO, outside of the SW, absolutely NO ONE is participating. No one picks up on any cheers or songs. The only visible response is when a goal is scored. :(

I don't expect the entire stadium to be singing the songs... But i know i saw the entire tv side clapping along and chanting 'henry' in the second half when he went down.

luegates

luegates

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Supports:emelec and ny redbull/metro
overall i think it was a big step forward watching it on tv and it sounded good practive makes perfect the more we work together the more in sync well be
i was born as a emelec fan but i married the metro they get equal love from my heart

www.twitter.com/luegates

ThomasTrain

ThomasTrain

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Supports:Man United, Parma

We're trying to talk about unity?

It might be time for some people to practice what they preach and not look like a sad little puppy when the 2 other sections are singing a timeless classic together and the other section is off doing their own thing..

Glad you brought it up! I was standing towards the front of the 133 side and saw Nuno shake his dead with his arms all crossed several times whenever a "timeless classic" was started. Several times he moved onto a different song disregarding what was going on. It had nothing to do with communication. Yeah UNITY 133!!

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts

Gracias. (¡Español! ¡Viva la tradicíon! :lol: )

¡Modificado!

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

Rob Money

Rob Money

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Glad you brought it up! I was standing towards the front of the 133 side and saw Nuno shake his dead with his arms all crossed several times whenever a "timeless classic" was started. Several times he moved onto a different song disregarding what was going on. It had nothing to do with communication. Yeah UNITY 133!!

He was mostly shaking his head from the bad timing of 101.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts

He was mostly shaking his head from the bad timing of 101.

that must be it.

soccerfreak9210

soccerfreak9210

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Roma, Nats

The 101 capo in the second half would look towards 102, get on the same page, and start a song. Moral: He didn't look over at 133.
This happened many, many times, but is something that can be fixed - LOOK LEFT!
And on one occasion, 133 had just started a song, the 101 capo looked at them, then looked at the 102 capo (why are there two of them????) and shrugged, and started a different song.

Not trying to hate, I really liked the new capos (it was my first game of the season) but this stuff did happen and can be fixed.

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team
I have a question. Just for the sake of clarity, can someone explain how is the system SUPPOSED to work?

Do the capos pick a song/chant and then take the queues from each other or, do generally follow along with the capo of 101?

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users