120 replies to this topic

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

I'd like to try Royer at number 10, personally. 

if i had to pick one of our wingers to play as a 10/false I am going with Etienne.  I like that he would be able to break defenders down in the middle and has pace to make runs in behind after checking in for the ball deep.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Royer does a lot of things well - being the hub of our possession game probably would not be one of them. The guy takes a minimum of four touches and three turns on the ball before he even thinks about redistributing, and he's not the most accurate or creative passer. It works OK on the wing where he's got the space, not so sure it'd go as well as a #10.

If Armas is still interested in using two strikers, how about Royer as a supporting striker to BWP? 

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

If Armas is still interested in using two strikers, how about Royer as a supporting striker to BWP? 

Hes a striker and not a midfielder so...yes.

The Falcon

The Falcon

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

The falcon has spoken and hoping the eagle can land this weekend and fly away with an away win

That's right!

Slomojones

Slomojones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Supports:NYRB
Now would be a good time to have Giuseppe Rossi.
This post is dedicated to all the slow defenders of the world. Godspeed! my brothers

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metrostars

Perfect opportunity to insert Omir into the starting line-up. Is he injured, not sure why he hasn't played since excellent showing at CCL?

robs0650

robs0650

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Red Bulls II, Manu

Perfect opportunity to insert Omir into the starting line-up. Is he injured, not sure why he hasn't played since excellent showing at CCL?

I was wondering the same thing, he has not shown up on the bench or RB2 since the CCL .

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

How this guy has not seen more minutes is beyond me. He looked fantastic early on.

In fact, theres a number of roster decisions Ive been pissed off about. Why did CCJ sit so much early on? The guy is clearly one of our best players. And how does Murillo keep finding himself on the pitch when hes good to give up at least one goal a game? How have Duncan or dare I say Muyl not pushed him out?

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Wouldn't mind seeing Duncan at RB and Murillo at RM

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

How this guy has not seen more minutes is beyond me. He looked fantastic early on.

In fact, theres a number of roster decisions Ive been pissed off about. Why did CCJ sit so much early on? The guy is clearly one of our best players. And how does Murillo keep finding himself on the pitch when hes good to give up at least one goal a game? How have Duncan or dare I say Muyl not pushed him out?

Maybe he picked up a knock from all the hard fouls and the team doesnt want to alert MLS teams to the efficacy of this tactic.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Really want more Omir he was great.
Dont team have to disclose injuries?
Maybe there is something personal going on as he hasnt been seen with first or second team much
Again kid was excellent against Santos until he ran out of gas

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Really want more Omir he was great.
Dont team have to disclose injuries?
Maybe there is something personal going on as he hasnt been seen with first or second team much
Again kid was excellent against Santos until he ran out of gas

our injury disclosure this season has been a joke. Kemar Lawrence was probable all season while he was still out.  White had an hamstring tweak and wasn't included one time also. don't trust our injury listings for a second.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

our injury disclosure this season has been a joke. Kemar Lawrence was probable all season while he was still out.  White had an hamstring tweak and wasn't included one time also. don't trust our injury listings for a second.

I'd argue that one shouldn't trust anything coming out of the fo these days, they're operating in a different universe. That's if anything is even said about a subject.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
No Kemar again...but Omir is on the bench.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
Is Muyl hurt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users