• This topic is locked This topic is locked
906 replies to this topic

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

For ESC, would it be possible to setup a Paypal account to take in $20 for this game for the game tickets? Can worry about the rest of it later. Mrkredo, Goddam... any idea how to set this up?

We already have an ESC PayPal account. I can set up a button to post on the ESC site. Would probably have to charge an extra buck or 2 to recoup PayPal charges though.

For now we'll just deal with getting tickets sold. We can decide on mode of transport later.

Thanks for setting this up Greg.

MetroSquard

MetroSquard

ain't nuttin to fcuk wit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, USA

We already have an ESC PayPal account. I can set up a button to post on the ESC site. Would probably have to charge an extra buck or 2 to recoup PayPal charges though.

But what are we paying for? Just a ticket? Will this also count as security for a seat on the bus (when those details are available)?

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts
  • Supports:Metro

For now we'll just deal with getting tickets sold. We can decide on mode of transport later.

Thanks for setting this up Greg.

That would be perfect. $21 a head, and we can talk to Jason the minute we get enough people paid to start purchasing tickets.

#RedBullOut

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

But what are we paying for? Just a ticket? Will this also count as security for a seat on the bus (when those details are available)?

Right now, just the ticket. With the variety of transportation available, we should do the bus separately.

#RedBullOut

Cash Money GSS

Cash Money GSS

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, WHU
In, and I'm gonna say +alot more, most GSS don't go on the forum here so I'll post a thread like this on our forum and get a better count from our side, but I know alot if not all of GSS is excited about this match. Just like the home home Philly match, there will be no ESC, no GSS, just South Ward, we need to once again come together strong as one tight SG.
On a side note GSS is trying to put together a Columbus trip and a Toronto trip this season.

ilikebeet

ilikebeet

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Supports:NYC Bars
1.greeneyes
2.greeneyes +1
3.greeneyes +2
4.jevanvoo
5. Hoboken16
6.YouSuckCorrales
7. NittanyMetros
8.rapunzel
9.rapunzel +1
10.CmonUS
11.Calcio
12.jrigert (purchased)
13.RBScouse
14.RBScouse +1
15.RBScouse +2
16.RBScouse +3
17.Eleazar
18.Ralph
19.Brett
20.BlancDaBody
21.MetroSquard
22.Xanatos
23.ElSeth7
24.Novaworm
25. GMoney
26. chung'sblast
27. chung'sblast +1
28. goddam
29. JayDelight
30. NittanyMetros +1
31. ilikebeet
32. ilikebeet +1
I shall write my life as if it was a love story. For who is to say it is not? It began with a love of football, and it will end the same.
-Puskas

Stop slobbing Euro nob.
-Matrim55

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

That would be perfect. $21 a head, and we can talk to Jason the minute we get enough people paid to start purchasing tickets.

We can also take sign ups at the Scots club on Saturday.

plyby3477

plyby3477

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York, Team USA
1.greeneyes
2.greeneyes +1
3.greeneyes +2
4.jevanvoo
5. Hoboken16
6.YouSuckCorrales
7. NittanyMetros
8.rapunzel
9.rapunzel +1
10.CmonUS
11.Calcio
12.jrigert (purchased)
13.RBScouse
14.RBScouse +1
15.RBScouse +2
16.RBScouse +3
17.Eleazar
18.Ralph
19.Brett
20.BlancDaBody
21.MetroSquard
22.Xanatos
23.ElSeth7
24.Novaworm
25. GMoney
26. chung'sblast
27. chung'sblast +1
28. goddam
29. JayDelight
30. NittanyMetros +1
31. plyby3477
32. plyby3477 +1
33. plyby3477 +2
34. ilikebeet
35. ilikebeet +1
36.devil500

devil500

devil500

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Interests:Engineering
IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#RedBullOUT

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

In, and I'm gonna say +alot more, most GSS don't go on the forum here so I'll post a thread like this on our forum and get a better count from our side, but I know alot if not all of GSS is excited about this match. Just like the home home Philly match, there will be no ESC, no GSS, just South Ward, we need to once again come together strong as one tight SG.
On a side note GSS is trying to put together a Columbus trip and a Toronto trip this season.

Awesome.

Cash... When you guys get a fairly accurate head count, probably good to post a number up here, so all can get an idea of where we are with total numbers reaching the allocation pf 125.

As for Columbus, I will be there with a couple pro RBNY guys coming down from Michigan. Not sure if anyone else is coming. As Greg mentioned in another thread, probably best to deal with the Philly thing this week and we can all plan for Toronto next week. Don't want to overload people especially with all the World Cup games.

EDIT: Scots Club sign up is a great idea. I'll pay the $20 then.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

altidorestay4ever

altidorestay4ever

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLS

You should probably post some details out here, some ESC member would go.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU
Is there anyway to just buy tickets in that "Visitors" section from the regular "Buy Tickets" page? I don't understand why that's not an option. If you buy Corner, you don't know which corner. Their seating chart says 113 is sold out, but its assigning me tickets (row T) there for this game (where's Harraby ridiculing that?). Are they worried SOBS will buy those tix?
Posted Image

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

DJWuss

DJWuss

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, NYR, NYG, NYM, NYK, MUFC
1.greeneyes
2.greeneyes +1
3.greeneyes +2
4.jevanvoo
5. Hoboken16
6.YouSuckCorrales
7. NittanyMetros
8.rapunzel
9.rapunzel +1
10.CmonUS
11.Calcio
12.jrigert (purchased)
13.RBScouse
14.RBScouse +1
15.RBScouse +2
16.RBScouse +3
17.Eleazar
18.Ralph
19.Brett
20.BlancDaBody
21.MetroSquard
22.Xanatos
23.ElSeth7
24.Novaworm
25. GMoney
26. chung'sblast
27. chung'sblast +1
28. goddam
29. JayDelight
30. NittanyMetros +1
31. plyby3477
32. plyby3477 +1
33. plyby3477 +2
34. ilikebeet
35. ilikebeet +1
36.devil500
37.djwuss + 3-7

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

Is there anyway to just buy tickets in that "Visitors" section from the regular "Buy Tickets" page? I don't understand why that's not an option. If you buy Corner, you don't know which corner. Their seating chart says 113 is sold out, but its assigning me tickets (row T) there for this game (where's Harraby ridiculing that?). Are they worried SOBS will buy those tix?
Posted Image

No, we have to go through the club and buy them as a group. They outsource their individual ticketing operations to Comcast tickets on-line. We have to purchase in blocks of 15 or more, and those 125 are reserved for Red Bull group purchases only. They literally do not have the capablility to purchase tickets for anything less than 15 per their contract with Comcast.

#RedBullOut

Matrim55

Matrim55

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,309 posts
  • Supports:Metros
Great, great work, Greg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users