JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I don't like people from Staten Island

+1. They are weird.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

PSUDude

PSUDude

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

I don't like people from Staten Island

easy on with that-they're wannabes that want the Jersey experience but want to cling on to that NYC status... :lol:

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

easy on with that-they're wannabes that want the Jersey experience but want to cling on to that NYC status... :lol:

They are not wanted by either New Jersey or New York natives. They are in their own world of hate.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic
this thread has inspired me to visit Washington's Headquarters in Morristown today :pint: Unfortunately, minus the tri-corner hat

USreject1186

USreject1186

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Supports:The Metro,US Natl,Ger,Hungary

They are not wanted by either New Jersey or New York natives. They are in their own world of hate.

That's why a lot of them are such assholes. They know nobody wants them.
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again." -Monty(Waiting)

As a wise man once said (theredmenace) "Drunk mouths speak sober minds. And apparently, drunk hands grope slightly less drunk asses."

Mike Petke on Julian de Guzman's tackle on Angel: "I just thought it was a combination of them being frustrated and an average player putting a horrible tackle on a good player. Uncalled for."

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
if you have never been to Jockey Hollow outside of Morristown...I would definitely recommend it. Great trails and history, can't ask for more.

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

if you have never been to Jockey Hollow outside of Morristown...I would definitely recommend it. Great trails and history, can't ask for more.

been there when i was a little kid, tried going back a couple years ago on my own, but it was closed for renovations. good to see it's open, i'll try to get back there. thanks for reminding me about the place!
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

YankSinatra

YankSinatra

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Supports:Metro, US Soccer

Cool. Are there enough trails to make for a decent day hike?

metro bomaye!

metro bomaye!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Supports:METRO | Betis
I remember going to a reenactment of the Battle of Princeton some years back, it was dead cold but it was fun to see...I'd recommend it to anyone interested in the Revolutionary War around Central NJ. Not far from there, you shouldn't miss Washington's HQ at Rockingham in the great town of Rocky Hill.

Red Bull Out

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers

I remember going to a reenactment of the Battle of Princeton some years back, it was dead cold but it was fun to see...I'd recommend it to anyone interested in the Revolutionary War around Central NJ. Not far from there, you shouldn't miss Washington's HQ at Rockingham in the great town of Rocky Hill.

Thanx for the info !!

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Cool. Are there enough trails to make for a decent day hike?

I think so. No Deleware Water Gap but still anytime to be out in nature is worthwhile

YankSinatra

YankSinatra

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Supports:Metro, US Soccer

I think so. No Deleware Water Gap but still anytime to be out in nature is worthwhile

Thanks. This place just made my Fall itinerary!

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
Battle of Brooklyn pics coming soon.

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
Anyone out in Nassau County in late September. The Huntington Militia will be holding an encampment out in Roslyn.

http://huntingtonmil...om/default.aspx

I met a few of them at the Battle of Brooklyn last week.

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
Battle of Harlem Heights Remembered

http://morrisjumel.o...ex.php?sec=even

Celebrate the first victory of the Americans during the Revolutionary War. Learn how the make quilts with the Empire Quilters, use a quill pen and join Rich Bala as he sings folk ballads about the Revolutionary war at 1pm then stay to hear Jimmy Napoli discuss the role New York played in forming our country and our national character. Free no advanced registration required

Starts: September 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Ends: September 19, 2009 at 4:00 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users