Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Great human

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,446 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I think Fabio should stay. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
Second goal was so satisfying, Stu Holden called it on the broadcast that he just dunked over the Miami defenders and did he ever. Knocked him aside like he wasn't even there. Exactly what you want to see from your big man in the box.

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

His heading was encouraging. His shooting is still generally horrible. 

"To believe is to suffer. It is like loving someone in the dark who never answers." - Antonius Block on Metro fandom

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,191 posts

The guy is 6"4"... perhaps winning headers was his calling all along.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Fabio has been playing so much better lately that soon I may actually believe that it's not butter.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts
Anyone want to hazard a guess to his transfer fee? Gotta imagine for a young-ish Brazilian striker it would at least put him in TAM, possibly DP range right?

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,154 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Anyone want to hazard a guess to his transfer fee?

More than Kaku?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

Anyone want to hazard a guess to his transfer fee? Gotta imagine for a young-ish Brazilian striker it would at least put him in TAM, possibly DP range right?

You think so? The buy option was set during the initial loan and Oeste is currently in last place in Serie C and in danger of relegation to the 4th division.

TAM at most, although in an effort to be cheap if he even approaches DP range they might just designate him. They did it with Yearwood when he initially signed.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

You think so? The buy option was set during the initial loan and Oeste is currently in last place in Serie C and in danger of relegation to the 4th division.

TAM at most, although in an effort to be cheap if he even approaches DP range they might just designate him. They did it with Yearwood when he initially signed.

If the transfer fee is anywhere in the seven figure range it'd put him there. I have no idea what a true valuation is of a player from the Brazilian Serie C is but in my head the words "striker", "young-ish", and "Brazilian" usually account for a pretty decent fee.

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

i'd be surprised if it was less than $400k. Last year they sold someone for just under 900k that was 20 years old so I dont think Fabio will cost $1mm based on that.  But anything between 400-800k would not surprise me. 

zeelimit

zeelimit

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York

Transfermarkt has him at $1.1M. Many times their estimates become self-fulfilling prophecies. In any case, I don't know what the estimate was when NYRB acquired him on loan. But can't his performances have increased his value.

Efried

Efried

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Transfermarkt has him at $1.1M. Many times their estimates become self-fulfilling prophecies. In any case, I don't know what the estimate was when NYRB acquired him on loan. But can't his performances have increased his value.

the buy option was likely for a pre negotiated price

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Any word when he'll be back from injury? I'd rather see him come on for 20 mins than Barlow

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

With the new formation likely relegating Fabio to a supersub role, does that change the club's decision on whether to exercise the purchase option? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users