1036 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,557 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

So, if I want the 10% bonus and locked in 2020 prices, will I need to tell my rep to continue taking out payments since it also says that they are suspending them?

Nope.  "making your payments as and when they become due,"  but none are coming due for now.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,192 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

They better honor those extra seats.

Not as if demand for STs will increase next year.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Certainly not at capacity, but I'd expect a little bit of an uptick in demand next year, especially if this entire year goes without any fans in stadiums. 

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,557 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Certainly not at capacity, but I'd expect a little bit of an uptick in demand next year, especially if this entire year goes without any fans in stadiums. 

Could go the other way - many of  us buy these out of habit.  Once we break the habit, its a lot easier to not bother starting up again.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,437 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

"An agreement has been reached between Canada and the United States to keep the border closed to all non-essential travel for another month" - @CTVNews

So ... is MLS an essential service?

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"The league stopped caring about us when the slavers ponied up money for the abortion across the river." - MetroFanatic

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,192 posts

I'd expect a little bit of an uptick in demand next year

An optimistic view IMO.
I have no expectations of an uptick in demand.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

An optimistic view IMO.
I have no expectations of an uptick in demand.

Fair enough. A slight uptick, I dont have delusions of grandeur. I think demand for pro sports will be up across the board, once its safe, so RB should see a small piece of that, in my opinion.

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Let's be real. Is anyone worried about that? If they were, they could always remove some tarps.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,192 posts
Looks like Fredo puts soccer in the Whoever category:
https://nypost.com/2...to-nyc-in-2020/
Canned cheers at NBA games? A bit much.
I do like the virtual fan idea. Court side cameras.

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

Whoever category:

Well, shit, thats all NYCFC deserve. As far as Metro, what is your man in NJ saying? And calling Cuomo ,,Fredo,, is a bit much. Before the pandemic I didnt think much of him, but personally I think we New Yorkers are incredibly fortunate to have him at the helm right now.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,437 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Looks like Fredo puts soccer on the Whoever category:
https://nypost.com/2...to-nyc-in-2020/
Canned cheers at NBA games? A bit much.
I do like the virtual fan idea. Court side cameras.

You've got to figure that a condensed baseball season is going to wreak havoc on NYCFC's schedule. The talk seems to be that baseball teams will have longer homestands and roadtrips in order to reduce travel.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"The league stopped caring about us when the slavers ponied up money for the abortion across the river." - MetroFanatic

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,192 posts

calling Cuomo ,,Fredo,, is a bit much.

Is Fredo going to wreck me?
https://www.nj.com/n...upport-him.html

we New Yorkers are incredibly fortunate to have him at the helm right now.

Those who parents died in nursing home after his Health Dept. compelled them to accept Covid cases disagree:
https://nypost.com/2...o-late-goodwin/

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
So no Leagues Cup for RedBulls this season. https://sbisoccer.co...due-to-covid-19

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,983 posts
  • Supports:Metro

So no Leagues Cup for RedBulls this season. https://sbisoccer.co...due-to-covid-19

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,496 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

They better honor those extra seats. I'm assuming that's the case since they mention they locked in 2020 rates for 2021.

My buddy has 2 extra seats at the 25th anniversary prices and they told him they'd honor that price for 1 more year (will revert in 2022)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users