Photo

southern New Hampshire / north shore Mass LAG fans?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NorthStar

NorthStar

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

I wanted to know if there are any LAG fans out in southern New Hampshire or northern Mass?  I just moved from Cerritos, CA about 4 months ago!  Looking for place(s) to watch our Galaxy take it home this year!  I don't know any other fans, so it would be cool to meet others.

#2 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:45 AM

There was a girl from Mass a while back, but she hasn't posted since Beckham came. Don't blame her!
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#3 haggis

haggis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,438 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Cheebs, Kebabs, Curry Sauce, all things Axl Huckleberry and my anxiety-ridden beagle, and my wife who is my life (not necessarily in that order)<br /><br />But, he's a good beagle!
  • Supports:Galaxy, Rangers, and Good Beer!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

There was a girl from Mass a while back, but she hasn't posted since Beckham came. Don't blame her!

At first, I thought you responded with a limerick.
Judas: "We welcomed you with open arms, but will be seeing you off with the 2 finger salute!"

BMAB: Drunkenese for By Me Another Beer!
"For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them." -Anonymous

Hey, Kool Aid!

For the love of beer, it was a pretzel!

#4 Chalky

Chalky

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

I forgot about her. I tailgated with her when I went out to Boston years ago. I think we were Myspace friends!

#5 dirtyboy

dirtyboy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

I forgot about her. I tailgated with her when I went out to Boston years ago. I think we were Myspace friends!

Isn't that the girl that accused you of date rape? The best part of the story was when you told the cops it wasn't even a date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users