189 replies to this topic

regulator

regulator

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
I get that there are distinct supporters groups. Can't you guys at least shut up when the other group is singing? Take turns instead of trying sing over the other group 20 feet away? I'm sitting in 201 and it sounds like utter shit. It probably sounds even worse on t.v. If you want to stop getting midweek games, stop the amateur hour shit.

adam22

adam22

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts
  • Supports:Metro

This year, no one has the patience to appease the 20 people in GSU. As a result, they aren't going to sacrifice and take 'orders' from ESC/VA, so now its just a mess.

Nothing new here, move along

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,475 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Watching the game from home. Sounds a bit confusing at times. Metro Reject was loud and proud though!
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:My master's bidding
  • Supports:Sauron
The team needs to move GSU to the other side of the stadium like the Galaxy does with their warring tribes.

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
I complained about this last game as well. And it's not just GSU doing their own thing. The 2nd half has been horrendous the past few games with all 3 groups singing different songs at the same time. I've grown really sick of it. GSU has their own drum now so that's a big part of the reason it sounds even worse now too.

We could be one of the loudest supporters in the league but because of this nonsense we never willbe and it's a shame.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

It IS GSS doing their own shit.  Their banging their own drum, fucking it up for us and VA. It's a clusterfuck. It didn't sound great on TV.  We were louder at the Meadowlands with a shit ton less people.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
I agree with moving whoever to the other side of the stadium. Shits so ridiculous I can't even comprehend it

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

The team needs to move GSU to the other side of the stadium like the Galaxy does with their warring tribes.

Before the game I sent a friend a text saying that exact same thing. Great minds think alike!
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts

A few people need to swallow their pride and stop this dick-measuring contest for the sake of the supporters as a whole. 

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Before the game I sent a friend a text saying that exact same thing. Great minds think alike!

This isn't even my best idea. I think the team, instead of a t-shirt night, should do "Breakfast for Dinner Night." All the concessions stands serve breakfast foods from around the world. Pancakes and frittata during the game? Shiiiiiit, they'll make it a 3 time a season promotion with how much everyone enjoys it.

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

It IS GSS doing their own shit.  Their banging their own drum, fucking it up for us and VA. It's a clusterfuck. It didn't sound great on TV.  We were louder at the Meadowlands with a shit ton less people.

I watched VA do different songs then ESC and GSU in the second half tonight and last game as well. Of course VA and ESC generally are doing the same songs but these past few games it's been a free for all in the 2nd halfs.

chunas

chunas

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Supports:RedBulls
Am I proud ESC member but today I sat down far away and the problem is not GSS or VIKING is all ESC sorry boys and girls we ESC have to learn to work along with the other clubs . I notice is viking waits for ESC and GSS waits for ESC but ESC wants to do their own song ! Please stop that nonsense lets work along , we can be the loudest meanest supporters ! Peace.
what just happen!

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts

Am I proud ESC member but today I sat down far away and the problem is not GSS or VIKING is all ESC sorry boys and girls we ESC have to learn to work along with the other clubs . I notice is viking waits for ESC and GSS waits for ESC but ESC wants to do their own song ! Please stop that nonsense lets work along , we can be the loudest meanest supporters ! Peace.

I disagree with you, man.  If ESC wants to do their own song or a chant in the second half, they should join.

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

I've sat in all 3 sections before, so I have no bias or anything. Today I sat in GSU for the first half. The leader literally waited for ESC to start singing and then said we have to be louder than them, and started a chant. So fucking stupid. Moved to ESC for the second half was fun.

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

I've sat in all 3 sections before, so I have no bias or anything. Today I sat in GSU for the first half. The leader literally waited for ESC to start singing and then said we have to be louder than them, and started a chant. So fucking stupid. Moved to ESC for the second half was fun.

They're in full antagonism mode and it's a shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users