GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Hmm, I dont think I can.

If someone has another site or suggestion on how to write it I can.

Would a excel made version of a pitch be better, I could try that all names would be the same.

Looking at the roster building its so so so strange to see a team with 0 top class MLS ST's decide to play with 2 up front.

I can read it clearly. Thanks for whomever put the visual together.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

Alright alright alright.

After v4 on March 19th, here is v5 on July 21

https://ibb.co/VjbF0nz

Screen-Shot-2020-07-21-at-10-19-22-PM.pn

Few changes since 4.

No changes at the ST pool but I would say Royer is the only one of those 6 to play even decent so far this season.

Attacking mid, bunch of changes. No more Sims, and added Clark herre instead of a CDM. And added LaCava, Toure and Edelman anywhere.

At CDM its still CCJ and Davis and i guess I should have moved Sharaifi over but im sure you get it.

LB and maybe Fala over Tolkin but Ive only seen him play twice so for now still Tolkin.

Some might say Tarek over Parker but ill hold off for now.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

still have 4 spots left. 2 if both Yearwood and Kyereh are signed. no int'ls slots left if that's the case, but 2 DP spots open. only way the 2 DP slots are filled is if an American is signed to a DP contract or a green card holder is signed to a DP contract. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

i think last year they did short term loans to RB2 to work around the international slot probably.  Jorgy is a prime candidate for that if he is not making the 18.  though if hes loaned there again this year would be surprised if he wanted to stay here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users