• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Broken M

Broken M

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Use to be playing with B&G and S&P. But now just hanging out at bars in TJ.
  • Supports:LA GALAXY, Xolos

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

So did our ex-lowly young defender that quit-now-changed-his-mind-as-long-as-he-dosen't-play-with-beckham played againts us???

I'mn to far to visist now. <_<

So needless to say, I and my 15 year old daughter, hate all the goats. The ones that play in the US, the ones in Mexico, the purple ones in CR, and the Dallas for their side-ways-color-that-look-like-shitvas-on-their-side teams.

#32 LA Red

LA Red

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool FC

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

Last night's match had to be THE most frustrating game to watch. I would gladly have given my hard earned money (if I wasn't a STH) to watch the rematch of the 1st LARS Cup between Slap & Pickle vs B&G instead of the unprofessional so-called football that was displayed on the pitch. The LARS Cup match was a million times more exciting!

We as fans did not deserve that crappy ass game.

#33 FuzzBall

FuzzBall

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Football, Fútbol, Fußball, De voetbal, Futebol, フットボール
  • Supports:LA G's, Chelsea F.C.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:44 PM

After last night's game can you blame beckham for wanting to stay at Milan? He knew this would happend again.

#34 Ed The Zombie

Ed The Zombie

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts
  • Supports:G's, Club America, WFC, USA

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

The two worst players on the pitch was Miglioranzi and Franklin. Jordan is the only fucking forward who runs at the defense, albeit he loses it half the time at least he makes shit exciting.
Fuimos. Bebimos. Chingamos.

#35 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

Having not been to a whole lot of pro games this was easily the worst I have ever been to. It was long, boring, lack luster, and all together not a good display of football. If things keep going the way they are we might see a very very short lived Bruce Arena reign and we are back to square one.

#36 Ed The Zombie

Ed The Zombie

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts
  • Supports:G's, Club America, WFC, USA

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:35 PM

Shōryū-ken!!!

Fuimos. Bebimos. Chingamos.

#37 We Need Ngwenya

We Need Ngwenya

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, LARS, US Nats

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

Will our season tickets for next year come with a complementry cyanide pill to end our misery?

Posted Image
"I love Chris Klein...he's going to Heaven" - ZC

#38 DirtyDefender

DirtyDefender

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,068 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, US, Newcastle, England

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

i knew it was going to be a bad night when we started the "If you've ever won a cup, clap your hands..." cheer.

I knew it was going to be a bad night when we started the "I hate Colorado, you hate Colorado, we hate Colorado, Colorado Sucks!"

No - You SUCK!

But that's for a different forum.

BTW: I never read that forum, because that forum SUCKS!

BTW2: You suck too Tall Guy!

BTW3: Teh Galaxy is losing, let's all turn on each other.

BTW4: Random Youtube video that I think is apropos to this post, but none of you will understand.

#39 Crime

Crime

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:SOCCER AND BEER! Aside from that... avid hockey fan, some basketball, and mixed martial arts.
  • Supports:LA GALAXY/Newcastle United/AC Milan

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:30 PM

Game last night was crap. Only good thing I can take from that game is LARS and ACB owned that stadium. Now if only the team could start owning!
Zero Cool is always good for a laugh... I mean SERIOUSLY! His name is ZERO cool HAHAHAHA

#40 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Cruz Azul, USC

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

for the past 5 or so years i have been trying to find an upside of all our shitty teams. bottom line, i really think all of us know what it is like to be a clipper fan.

i officially admit it, we suck and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

doesn't change the fact that i love our G's, but i accept that we are the worst club in all of american professional sports. reminds me of the cleveland indians during the 80's.

#41 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Pachuca

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

for the past 5 or so years i have been trying to find an upside of all our shitty teams. bottom line, i really think all of us know what it is like to be a clipper fan.

i officially admit it, we suck and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

doesn't change the fact that i love our G's, but i accept that we are the worst club in all of american professional sports. reminds me of the cleveland indians during the 80's.

You shut your mouth!!

We've still managed to "not lose" at least one game. Which is more than I can say for:

Posted Image

You guys are intense.

#42 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

i really think all of us know what it is like to be a clipper fan.

I am a clipper fan and I have gone a full season with watching all but two or three games and this is much worse. It is expected to lose with the clippers thats why the highs are really high and the lows are just normal. The Galaxy keeps being touted as a premier club in the MLS and we are anything but. Alas this is only the third league game for us so we have a long way to finish. And I would rather start slow and make playoffs than have a great half a season then completely implode.

#43 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:50 PM

No other sports team compares to us than the Raiders. As I Raider fan since I was old enough to say "Go Raiders" we went from the winningest team in the first part of league history ( a la LAG) to Wait till next year when our kids grow up and we find a coach who can stick around. The Lions never win as the Clippers dont either. The Raiders at least had a glorious past. They're the only dysfunctional team in pro sports besides us now with rings.

They have the Cookey Owner, the Hardcore supporter's group, the need to keep changing coaches, lowest winning percentage of the last 4 years, multiple young studs they've let go for aging players, the history the fanbase has left to refer to as it's only way to keep their egos satisfied, the superstar badass who everyone else in the league hates,etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 fredo9

fredo9

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • Interests:The Beautiful Game & Ugly Tales
  • Supports:GALAXY!

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:30 AM

I am a clipper fan ....And I would rather start slow and make playoffs than have a great half a season then completely implode.

Like last year for the G's. Well it was a slow 12 game mid-season implosion but, I see your point.

I'm a Clipper fan too. In the depths we shall rise? Or something... I thought my man and fellow Bruin Baron would pull through for the Clips but Elton abandoned Baron and the Clips. The season went no where. But no matter I had a blast a couple weeks ago at Staples watching us lose again. We had a lead all through the 4th quarter against the Pacers and blew it at the very last 6 seconds of the game. It was great until then. I hung with Clipper Darrel for a bit. Me and my peeps had fun even though we blew a lead like that. I know ownership is racist and sucks big time. But, For me, it was fun getting out of O.C. (where I currently live) and being amonst fans. And, that's what's so great about the Riot Squad: TRUE FANS (SUPPORTERS). I'm also a Raider fan and I know frustration (The God-Damned Patriots, Will Jeff Garcia do anything for the Raiders?). I'm also a True Blue Season Ticket Holdin' Bruin who gets crushed by 'SC every year. BUT, Will I ever change my teams? No Fuckin Way. So, I remember Herc, Cobi the Bruin, 2002 in New England and finally getting that trophy. And, I remember the buzz over Beckham. And Becks not being able to lift the team and missed playoffs. But, I've committed myself, now that I'm older and financially able to, to season tix for the G's 'cause they're my team (local football club). That's life.

Geez I gotta go to bed...See Y'all Saturday
"That's life." -Bruce Arena

"There's no easy games in The MLS." -Robbie Keane

See You Later, My Friend!

#45 palomitas41

palomitas41

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

the 2005 championship should not be a star on the crest, just 2 letters: LD.

OUCH!

the only way to start filling the HDC again will be to win an MLS Cup.

How about when Beckham shows up again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users