137 replies to this topic

blank25

blank25

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Supports:red bulls

His play hasn't live up to the hype. If he doesn't score in next game as a starter or as a sub then I've seen enough. At that time it is time to delegate him to the bench. This is also true for Barlow.

Efried

Efried

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Tetteh should get more time but paired with white his combination and interplay is solid just has to get his timing around better down some that will come from just getting his first one and seeing the ball hit the back of the net

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Salzburg holding their own again Atletico Madrid in the Champions League and the best we can get is Tetteh.

We have the richest owner in the league, it's absurd that every season we're filling out our rosters with Salzburg's latest bad investment.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users