123 replies to this topic

C.O.Jones

C.O.Jones

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Supports:CF Cadiz

In light of this Espindola banter, I came up with a song for him........To the tune of Sponge Bob Square Pants...

CAPO: ARE YOU READY KIDS????????????

fans: AY YAY CAPO

capo: I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUUUU

FANS: AY YAY cAPO

everyone: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(then can be call and response or a group sing along)

Who is the Argy striker for Meeeeeeee

ES-PIN-DOH-LA

He used to have long hair but he cut it you seeeeee

ES-PIN-DOH-LA

If a late game PK is something you wishhhhh

ES-PIN-DOH-LA

Then grab your ankle and flop on the pitch

ES-PIN-DOH-LA

ES-PIN-DOH-LA

ESSSSS-SPINNNNNNN--DOHHHHHH-LAAAAAA

hoofball

hoofball

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metro Stars

I agree with scouse that Espindola is who he is no matter what.  This season is the season you are going to get with Espindola as one of your strikers.  The guy had 1 very good year with 14 goals or something, and then another with 11 (i think).  The rest of the time he's a 5-8 goal player, no mater who he is with.  I am not a Espindola fan and I haven't been even when he wasn't here.  He may still have a decent goal output through the end of the season, but it's really not been good from him.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts
Osorio 2 game suspension
Dax and Olave fined.

http://www.mlssoccer...2-games-followi

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

I agree with scouse that Espindola is who he is no matter what.  This season is the season you are going to get with Espindola as one of your strikers.  The guy had 1 very good year with 14 goals or something, and then another with 11 (i think).  The rest of the time he's a 5-8 goal player, no mater who he is with.  I am not a Espindola fan and I haven't been even when he wasn't here.  He may still have a decent goal output through the end of the season, but it's really not been good from him.

His peak was two years ago with 10.. then 9, then the 8 he has here so far.  IF he ever had 14, that had to include non-league goals

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users