578 replies to this topic

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Its very easy to just list players names Im sure Kevin Thelwell could list off a bunch of names if he wanted to

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre
No need for shade! Respect to all the content creators who hold us over with stuff to consider.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Andres Reyes inter Miami CB was spotted in Hannover today quickly deleted an insta story of him outside the dicks sporting good a mile from the training ground

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Andres Reyes inter Miami CB was spotted in Hannover today quickly deleted an insta story of him outside the dicks sporting good a mile from the training ground

CONTENT

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

2 attackers and a CB would be a wonderful start. LB, and a central midfielder or 2 and things are looking up.

Still cant quite figure out why the Ecuadorian player follows them on IG, but hed be a great signing as well.

Maybe Duncan and Harper can convince Gloster to get on board.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
I'm curious to see what Thelwell does I see some rumors circulating about a midfielder from Montenegro and a winger from Celtic.... If they pan out that's awesome.. Props if it's true that they are even looking
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
Andres Reyes to RBNY, bought not a loan like last season to Inter Miami

https://twitter.com/...4639301636?s=21

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Andres Reyes to RBNY, bought not a loan like last season to Inter Miami

Backup CB? Im game with this. Found this article that has some interesting stuff about him https://www.google.c...tended-stay/amp

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
This would be interesting. He has all the tools to succeed.

Miami declined their option, so I guess there wouldn't be any MLS rights issues.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

happy Thelwell and co appear to see the need for a young CB to groom on the roster.  If we are going to be a developmental team, we need to have some answers to potential problems before the problems become major.  Really curious what the fee is if this is true and if we owe Miami any compensation because MLS rules are stupid

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

happy Thelwell and co appear to see the need for a young CB to groom on the roster.  If we are going to be a developmental team, we need to have some answers to potential problems before the problems become major.  Really curious what the fee is if this is true and if we owe Miami any compensation because MLS rules are stupid

Ill be totally honest, I have 0 understanding of MLS rules. But they let him go right? We shouldnt owe them anything.

This guy, plus the two wingers were reportedly looking at, I would be very excited about the direction were heading.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
Miami had a purchase option on his loan they did not exercise so he returned to Atl Nacional. Dont think there should be any issues there

Bklynfootballer

Bklynfootballer

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA

Backup CB? Im game with this. Found this article that has some interesting stuff about him https://www.google.c...tended-stay/amp

3rd CB in a 3 man backline? Preparing to lose Long?

Seems like this guy was starting for Miami before some unfortunate injuries and was starting for Atletico Nacional in Colombia. From that article doesn't look like he's coming to ride the bench.

Feels like this guy ticks some of those Milo boxes, what's your scouting report on him?

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

found this on MLS site.  Depends on what counts as an "attempt"

Former MLS Player

Subject to rules regarding the Re-Entry Draft and Free Agency, if a former MLS player, who the League previously attempted but was unable to re-sign, returns to MLS, his former club will have a Right of First Refusal.

https://www.mlssocce...and-regulations

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Andres Reyes to RBNY, bought not a loan

I will await an actual announcement from RBNY.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users