Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

That sounds intelligent. :unsure:

Did you at least get them with an authentic segunda division patch?

Those are avaliable at the Onion Bag too. Just ask one of the co-owners.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Why do you support a team that has "Bimbo" written across their chests and are too poor to afford to keep their best players?

Oh just shut up with this shit. Our team's NAME AND LOGO is after an energy drink and you have the balls to make fun of a team's whose sponsor is a bread company?

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Oh just shut up with this shit. Our team's NAME AND LOGO is after an energy drink and you have the balls to make fun of a team's whose sponsor is a bread company?

You shut the fuck up. A "Red Bull" is an actual thing. It's a bull that's red. A "Bimbo" is a filthy whore.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts

You shut the fuck up. A "Red Bull" is an actual thing. It's a bull that's red. A "Bimbo" is a filthy whore.

One is a shitty energy drink, the other is a delicious bread company that makes bread, and pastries.

But keep making fun of their sponsor and ignore that we are corporate sell outs with our team's name and image after a shitty company.

#RedBullOut

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

One is a shitty energy drink, the other is a delicious bread company that makes bread, and pastries.

But keep making fun of their sponsor and ignore that we are corporate sell outs with our team's name and image after a shitty company.

I'd rather be owned by one of the wealthiest companies in the world and named after a Red Bull than wear the word "Bimbo", which in English (which is the primary language of the United States of America) means a filthy whore. If you hate the Red Bulls so much, I'm sure that there is plenty of room for you to become a Bimbo too.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts

I'd rather be owned by one of the wealthiest companies in the world and named after a Red Bull than wear the word "Bimbo", which in English (which is the primary language of the United States of America) means a filthy whore. If you hate the Red Bulls so much, I'm sure that there is plenty of room for you to become a Bimbo too.

Ignorance is bliss.

#RedBullOut

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

That sounds intelligent. :unsure:

Did you at least get them with an authentic segunda division patch?

second division joke, how original and fresh. and if there was such as a thing as an authentic nacional B patch, id still pay the extra cash to get it from argentina.

aTrayne

aTrayne

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Interests:...association football, tennis, skiing, indie music, culturejamming.
  • Supports:RBNY Metros, Celtic FC

Bimbo apologist.
RedBull gives you wings...and the wings given to the RBNY marketing/PR team were from a Dodo bird.

RedBull on our chests, Metro in our hearts

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

On the contrary, nobody likes or knows you, whereas I am incredibly popular amongst apologists and so called haters alike.

Is that the new dirge on which you and Onionsack agreed? That's cool, but let me know when it comes out on Itunes because I hate paying for a broken record when half the tracks are recycled crap.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Our team's NAME AND LOGO is after an energy drink and you have the balls to make fun of a team's whose sponsor is a bread company?

Yep. Ours are huge! :lol:

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Spliffthered

Spliffthered

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:The mighty Fuckin Metro, Brasilian hamburgers,
  • Supports:NY, Legalization,

powder my shit...you stuuupid motherfucker !
Dont bomb Iraq, Nuke Manchester !!!

Rob Money

Rob Money

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
I guess it would be cool if we were owned by Joe Roth instead of some energy drink company

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

powder my shit!

Who knew? :o
http://www.amazon.co...B...8402&sr=8-1
Posted Image

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users