21 replies to this topic

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,657 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

That 6 rating for Adams is bullshit thought he was one of the best on the field against a super talented midfield. 

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,439 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

Did everyone just ignore Tim Parker because he played in Canada? He is insanely good.

ianuaditis

ianuaditis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Everton

That 6 rating for Adams is bullshit thought he was one of the best on the field against a super talented midfield. 

Yes, that's a pretty soft rating for a d-mid on a team that held a side ranked #7 in the world to only 1 goal on the road.

I watched a lot of the game, Adams was good from what i saw. 

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Adams probably added another mill to the transfer fee.

Did everyone just ignore Tim Parker because he played in Canada? He is insanely good.

Also this.  Parker's not a project that we've developed, he's been a beast since the day he signed.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,324 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I think playing VAN kept him under the radar, and being the overshadowed 2nd guy in the Kendall Waston pairing had something to do it, methinks. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, and Glenn Stampiglia

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts

I think playing VAN kept him under the radar, and being the overshadowed 2nd guy in the Kendall Waston pairing had something to do it, methinks. 

Totally agree.  Think that also factored into Vancouver not wanting to commit even more money to a position they already use a decent chunk of their cap space on.  

Really can't think of many CB's in MLS that I would take over Parker.  Dude's a beast and almost never makes errors.  That's insanely hard to find on any level.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,949 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Totally agree.  Think that also factored into Vancouver not wanting to commit even more money to a position they already use a decent chunk of their cap space on.  

Really can't think of many CB's in MLS that I would take over Parker.  Dude's a beast and almost never makes errors.  That's insanely hard to find on any level.

Going to be hard for us to keep him especially if he continues to get games (he will) for the USMNT. Don't like the fact that he hasn't been signed to a deal yet. Definitely worrisome. 

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users