125 replies to this topic

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Where?  I paid the usual $15 in Lot C.   Life Hack; if you use the LAZ parking app  they don't always know its a game day and only charge $9

Until Saturday, it had been $10 at the parking deck by the path station since RBA opened. 

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,697 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Until Saturday, it had been $10 at the parking deck by the path station since RBA opened. 

Nah- that changed to 15 mid way last year... at least, at all the lots.  I avoid the deck.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Further life hack: if you're willing and able, you can park essentially for free at Iberia parking lot. It's $10, and they (used to?) give you a $10 credit to use at their bar.  It's a bit of a hike to walk from there. You can also probably mix and match - i.e. drive and park at Iberia, then walk a block to the Newark PATH, and then take the yellow school bus to the stadium.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,752 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

LAZ parking app ... only charge $9

Nice!

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,410 posts

Further life hack: if you're willing and able, you can park essentially for free at Iberia parking lot. It's $10, and they (used to?) give you a $10 credit to use at their bar.  It's a bit of a hike to walk from there. You can also probably mix and match - i.e. drive and park at Iberia, then walk a block to the Newark PATH, and then take the yellow school bus to the stadium.

this

such a better experience to park and walk ~ 20 min.  Get a nice walk in and by the time you get to your car you can leave without any traffic.  

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,697 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

this

such a better experience to park and walk ~ 20 min.  Get a nice walk in and by the time you get to your car you can leave without any traffic.  

MY personal choice when I have time for an Iberia meal and sangria, and the weather cooperates.   Unfortunately, that's maybe 3 times a season.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users