#316 LFC1892

LFC1892

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Supports:G's, 'Pool, Hoops, Bayern, Fleet

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:18 PM

Tim Lecavilier is the only jersey I'd wear of a Kings kit. You'd do well to get'em.

Who is Tim Lecavilier?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#317 RobertTheBruce

RobertTheBruce

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy dickheads! Arsenal

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

Sucks to be Hossa.

No. As the kids say, he just got pwned or some such shit. Hahahahaaaaa.

Dumbass.

Great finish tonight. I think that's the first time in about 20 years that the team I was pulling for in the final actually won.

#318 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:38 AM

I was in Hollywood after the game and saw alot of red wings fans. I walked by the tattoo parlor on Hollywood Blvd (I know one of many right) and saw a guy in a Penguins jersey, hat and jacket getting a stanley cup tattooed.

Fucken kings, I want that feeling!!

#319 Chicken Noodle

Chicken Noodle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Female DJ's and B-Girls!
  • Supports:B Girls, Female DJ'S, Zankou!

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:38 AM

Posted Image

Next stop: HALL OF FAME!!!

Very well deserved my friend.
The boogeyman is afraid of Chuck Norris. But before Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks his closet to make sure GEORGE PARROS isn't there.

xxxEDGExxx

Murderers Row=Shinya Aoki, Takanori Gomi, Manny PACQUIAO, Joachim Hansen, Mitsuhiro Ishida, Clay Guida, Gilbert Melendez, Kid Yamamoto, MACH Sakurai!

#320 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

Rumor has it that we've asked Giggy to waive his NTC, and that a number of teams are already interested. I guess when you get his age you want as many starts as you can muster, and Jonas certainly looks our #1 from now on. The move is to hopefully lock Scotty up for a 2 year contract. Rumor has it we're trying to move for a Power Forward for the 2nd line with the trade of Giggy or acquire a draft spot that would allow us to draft one. I don't beleive the latter part of that rumor as we're not going to draft anyone who can be slotted into the PF position, so I guess we'll see.

Hearing that we've asked him to waive his NTC was a little heartbreaking. Hearing teams had already inquired about him was more heartberaking. I know he wants to stay in SoCal as his children have gotten very comfortable in Anaheim.

Posted Image
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#321 ucsdguy

ucsdguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Tottenham hotspur

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

and rumor has it Lombardi will do nothing in the way of big free agent signings this summer, and instead will wait to see what teams who have "mismanaged the cap" have to unload come 2009/2010...

go figure

#322 ucsdguy

ucsdguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Tottenham hotspur

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

Kings took Brayden Schenn at #5. Brian Burke looked like he was going to shit himself

#323 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:03 AM

Ducks trade Prongs to Philly for Joffrey Lupul (welcome back buddy) and Luca Sbisa. We also got 2 first round draft picks and a conditional 3rd round draft pick in the 2010 or 2011 draft. Really building for the future and clearing this cap space. If we move Giggy now we'll have all types of fundage, if not we can still keep'em. Scotty will be back for another year (awesome news) and Sbisa is really another potentially great defender for the future. I love Bob Murray. Also we took Kyle Palmieri (Center/Right Winger) with our second pick in the first and Peter Holland (center) with our first pick in the draft

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#324 darthneo13

darthneo13

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:21 AM

If I remember correctly, didn't we deal Lupul to get Pronger in the first place?
My other ride is Guzan's mom.

LA Galaxy, Anaheim Ducks, y Los Doyers

#325 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:58 AM

Yes we did, Lupul and Ladislav Smid to Edmonton in 2006. We got a Future Hall of Fame defender, and a Stanley Cup out of it. Now we'll get Lupes back, picks for the future and a defender for the future, not to mention we'll shave a few bucks off that Salary. Bob Murray is moving quickly to make this HIS Anaheim Ducks. Not saving the old guard who won in 2007 and just trying to rework deals. He's moved older, expensive players, soon-to-be out of contract players and brought in younger, cheaper, and in some cases better players. Strong defense aids a strong offense and we've now got both in spades.

#326 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

Ducks took 5 in the 2nd day of the draft
D Matt Clark, GT Igor Bobkov, D Sami Vatanen, RW Radoslav Illo and D Scott Valentine
Far more important news....
Posted Image
heeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Teemu alerted Bob Murray today that he's staying on. So our top two lines are looking like this in attack
Ryan-Getzlaf-Perry
Lupul-???-Selanne

Free Agency starts in 3 1/2 days and we'll be looking to move Giggy, clear up some more cap space and sign a free agent Center to command the 2nd line. ...God damn I'm excited for October. I'd like Henrik Sedin to lead the 2nd line, but those two brothers are so god damn bat shit crazy there is no way we're gonna get Henrik, and we don't need another LW. And lets forget about all the money they both want. Now Bob did say he wanted a "Big name" to fill that spot. As mentioned earlier on here Vincent Lecavalier would work out nice and purty like. Will be sad to see Giggy go (which i think is inevitable at this point, perhaps to Toronto) but if I can get a big name Center in exchange out of it...I think it'll help me sleep at night.

How the Kings doing?

#327 Chicken Noodle

Chicken Noodle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Female DJ's and B-Girls!
  • Supports:B Girls, Female DJ'S, Zankou!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

Hey ZERO, hope you were as happy as I when my favorite player said he was playing another season, oh yes:
Posted Image
The boogeyman is afraid of Chuck Norris. But before Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks his closet to make sure GEORGE PARROS isn't there.

xxxEDGExxx

Murderers Row=Shinya Aoki, Takanori Gomi, Manny PACQUIAO, Joachim Hansen, Mitsuhiro Ishida, Clay Guida, Gilbert Melendez, Kid Yamamoto, MACH Sakurai!

#328 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:16 PM

The word around was that his willingness to skate again is what helped facilitate the Prongs deal but according to Bob Murray (my new man crush) Prongs was gone regardless. The teams willingness to get younger and cheaper would've had to spell the end to Scotty or Prongs...and Prongs will always lose that fight. I was, and am very happy to hear that Scotty is coming back. I think Teemu was waiting to hear what Captain Duck. As much as I love Scotty and Teemu the big news of yesterday for me was seeing Lupes come back. He should help return that fire to Marchants sick, they were amazing together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users