Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro

So I started to sell some soccer related posters. Would love it if my ESC/Metro/RBNY community can help me get the word out. A simple follow and like on the social medias would help immensely(and also if you buy one ;) ). 

Shop: https://www.footballclubmaps.com

Facebook: @footballclubmaps

Instagram: @FCMaps

Twitter: @FCMaps_Posters

header.png

Lastly if you don't see a city or country you might like let me know. USA is coming but Im waiting for these expansion announcements to happen.

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,836 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

THAT'S YOU SERGE?!?!?! Saw the tweet yesterday.

You have one for Buenos Aires? it's like 40 teams! read about some of them when this author went down to BsAs: https://www.amazon.c...glis/0224059696

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Yeah, teell all your friends ;) . Buenos Aires is a special place, but theres other cities that are just as packed. London being one of them. The Manchester area is pretty packed as well if you count Greater Manchester and Liverpool. Lima Peru used to be this way as well but in the last 20 years they've really spread out the clubs around the country more(More like alot of them died). trying to do some more research on some of the smaller Asian leagues to se if there are any similar places.

Looking to do a lot more in the future including USA, Korea, Mexico, France, etc but it all depends on how well these do.

Book sounds very interesting will check it out.

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

11Redknapp15

11Redknapp15

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Supports:Metro Liverpool Lokomotiv Sounders

Make one for Russia and you'll get my $$$.   Map would be huge but the numerous clubs from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok would show just how long and hard travel is for 1st & 2nd div teams... Moscow would also make a nice map too, almost 40 clubs within the region.

Metrostars FC -- "The hardest FC in the world"
Метро Красное Общество Звезды

If only all footballers were like David Bentley

Metromaniac01

Metromaniac01

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, US Nats, SMF

Very cool. I liked ya on the social medias. Good luck!

What else are you doing for marketing? Reminds me of concerts where fans are walking around the parking lot selling homemade posters. Nice work. I like them.

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Rochester Rhinos, USMNT

Yeah, teell all your friends ;) . Buenos Aires is a special place, but theres other cities that are just as packed. London being one of them. The Manchester area is pretty packed as well if you count Greater Manchester and Liverpool. Lima Peru used to be this way as well but in the last 20 years they've really spread out the clubs around the country more(More like alot of them died). trying to do some more research on some of the smaller Asian leagues to se if there are any similar places.

Looking to do a lot more in the future including USA, Korea, Mexico, France, etc but it all depends on how well these do.

Man.. in the USA you could get the USL.. there are like over 20 teams..

Then indoor soccer, there are a ton of teams there too (MASL I think). Couple those with MLS and you could fill in a lot of the country, even tho its geographically huge.  

P.S. your posters are pretty cool!

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts

Make one for Russia and you'll get my $$$.   Map would be huge but the numerous clubs from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok would show just how long and hard travel is for 1st & 2nd div teams... Moscow would also make a nice map too, almost 40 clubs within the region.

Luch Vladivostok forever!

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

If theres enough interest I'll make one. Ill look into it more.

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Man.. in the USA you could get the USL.. there are like over 20 teams..

Then indoor soccer, there are a ton of teams there too (MASL I think). Couple those with MLS and you could fill in a lot of the country, even tho its geographically huge.  

P.S. your posters are pretty cool!

Yep, plus of course Im biased to make a USA one. Just wanted to hold off until these latest expansion rumors are more solid. Seems like they will be announced in the summer time.

Also NPSL has a shit ton of teams. Theres a lot more soccer in the USA than people realise.

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Very cool. I liked ya on the social medias. Good luck!

What else are you doing for marketing? Reminds me of concerts where fans are walking around the parking lot selling homemade posters. Nice work. I like them.

Not doing much else. I dont have much $$  :D. So I figured I just build it up from the grassroots level and go bigger from there. The more people buy the more maps I can make and be able to hit everyones country/city eventually.

Thanks for following me and spread the word whenever you can by sharing and liking stuff.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Have an idea: can you do a hockey one for both Canada and the US? You could even do states or provinces or regions (like New England). Could expand your market significantly, I'd love one with obscure FHL and USHL teams.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Have an idea: can you do a hockey one for both Canada and the US? You could even do states or provinces or regions (like New England). Could expand your market significantly, I'd love one with obscure FHL and USHL teams.

Not a bad idea! Although I'd have to rename the site :).

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,836 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Yeah, teell all your friends ;) . Buenos Aires is a special place, but theres other cities that are just as packed. 

Yeah, I managed to get it 10 yrs ago and read only the Argy part of the book. It was sorta useful when I was down in BsAs in 09. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

ivo

ivo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Neat, you got a Bill Barnwell endorsement, that ought to help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users