Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, beer, games, ... , ... ,
  • Supports:UIC, FIRE, RAMPAGE

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

:P its a small victory but I guess im in the UIC athletics email

You can see me under the 8pm of the picture at the bottom.
First of many to come...I just which I could make there damn soccer team, Sarachan's Kid over me, HUH

ps- the Quiznos coupon in the link is only good at the one on Halsted by Maxwell. I dont know if you need to show them a UIC ID or not.
DJ

The KNIGHTS are coming!

#17 Shanks

Shanks

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire!

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:38 PM

Hardest I've laughed in quite some time: http://www.courttv.c...d...31&link=RED

#18 Es Brennt

Es Brennt

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  • Supports:FIRE

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

That was great.

(so is your new avatar)
:cheers:
www.theredcardna.org

#19 Armani

Armani

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Interests:long walks on the beach and sitting under the stars o ya and chasing cbus fans out of parking lots.
  • Supports:Chicago fire

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:55 PM

i really enjoyed that.

#20 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, The Fire, beer, and the Fire
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:08 AM

Two Chicago area teams are still alive in the NCAA Division III tournament. Wheaton College (15-7-4) continued their Cinderella run and booked their ticket into the Final Four today with a penalty shoot-out win over York College (Pa.). The two finished tied at 0-0 and the Thunder advanced 3-2 in the shoot out.

Dominican University (20-1-2) from suburban River Forest will face Ohio Wesleyan U. for the right to go to the Final Four tomorrow at noon in Cleveland, Ohio. Today, D.U. advanced by tying Montclair State (N.J.) 1-1 with eight minutes left in regulation then winning the shoot-out 4-2.

If Dominican advances they will play Wheaton in the Final Four next Friday in Lake Buena Vista, Florida at the Disney Sports Complex.
I AM A FAN OF THE CHICAGO FIRE. AS SUCH I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM IS INFERIOR TO OURS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. IN FACT, I HEARD THAT YOUR TEAMS FANS COME FROM LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS AND HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS. IN CONTRAST AND IN SPITE OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FANS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING LIVESTOCK. OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP'S POWER OF RHETORIC IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS. IN FACT OUR FANS HAVE HAD A ROMANTIC INTERLUDE WITH YOUR GOALKEEPER'S WIFE IN WHICH FELLATIO WAS PERFORMED FORTHWITH OVER A PERIOD OF HOURS. WE THEN PAID HER FOR HER SERVICES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM FANS THAT OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP CONSUMES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING WE CAN BE IN AN EFFORT TO INSTILL PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR AMONG OPPOSING PLAYERS.

#21 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:47 PM

Dominican eliminated today. Leaves Wheaton as lone representative of the area in the D 3 Final Four.
I AM A FAN OF THE CHICAGO FIRE. AS SUCH I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM IS INFERIOR TO OURS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. IN FACT, I HEARD THAT YOUR TEAMS FANS COME FROM LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS AND HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS. IN CONTRAST AND IN SPITE OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FANS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING LIVESTOCK. OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP'S POWER OF RHETORIC IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS. IN FACT OUR FANS HAVE HAD A ROMANTIC INTERLUDE WITH YOUR GOALKEEPER'S WIFE IN WHICH FELLATIO WAS PERFORMED FORTHWITH OVER A PERIOD OF HOURS. WE THEN PAID HER FOR HER SERVICES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM FANS THAT OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP CONSUMES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING WE CAN BE IN AN EFFORT TO INSTILL PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR AMONG OPPOSING PLAYERS.

#22 *L97KID*

*L97KID*

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Fire, Poker
  • Supports:Chicago Fire/Tottenham Hotspur

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:35 PM

that was good

#23 Jamie352

Jamie352

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Interests:Is there anything but soccer? ;)
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:31 PM

That was fucking hilarious. And painful.

#24 Armani

Armani

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Interests:long walks on the beach and sitting under the stars o ya and chasing cbus fans out of parking lots.
  • Supports:Chicago fire

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:49 PM

North Park has beaten wheaton three years in a row.

we have just fucked up the ncaa tounament three years in a row.

#25 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:17 PM

Michael Richards (Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld) goes bat-shit crazy. Shameful. The quality of the video is bad but here it is:

http://us.video.aol....;pmmsid=1772645

#26 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:47 PM

North Park has beaten wheaton three years in a row.

we have just fucked up the ncaa tounament three years in a row.

True, five teams from the area qualified for this year's tournament. They were Dominican, Wheaton, North Park, U of Chicago, and Aurora. I was late posting this and when I did there was only two teams left. North Park is usually a good side that tends to lose focus when they are playing anyone not named Wheaton.

#27 Es Brennt

Es Brennt

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  • Supports:FIRE

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

An American classic passed away today.

R.I.P. Robert Altman.

Made some pretty good movies and was of my favorite curmudgeons.
www.theredcardna.org

#28 Steve the Arsonist

Steve the Arsonist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Shef. Utd., Hbrg City Islndrs

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:12 PM

Altman was a good man. Not enough creatively twisted citizens left.

#29 Chicago4ever

Chicago4ever

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, beer, games, ... , ... ,
  • Supports:UIC, FIRE, RAMPAGE

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:20 PM

True, five teams from the area qualified for this year's tournament. They were Dominican, Wheaton, North Park, U of Chicago, and Aurora. I was late posting this and when I did there was only two teams left. North Park is usually a good side that tends to lose focus when they are playing anyone not named Wheaton.

And if some one didn't know. The Illinois D-I tournament teams were:
UIC - Horizon League Regular Season Champ - Defeated Western Illinois 3-0, Eliminated @ Notre Dame 0-1(Round of 32)
Loyola - Horizon League Tournament Champ - Eliminated @ NIU 0-1(OT)(1st Round)
NIU - MAC Tournament Champ - defeated Loyola 1-0(OT), Eliminated @ Indiana 0-1(Round of 32)
Northwestern(NU) - At-Large bid - defeated Cincy 3-0, @ St.Louis 1-0, UNC-Greensboro 2-1, STILL ALIVE @ UC-Santa Barbara (Elite Eight)
Western Illinois(WIU) -Don't know how they got here -Elminated @ UIC 0-3(1st Round)

Good luck to NU
DJ

The KNIGHTS are coming!

#30 FireFanInPackerLand

FireFanInPackerLand

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts
  • Supports:MU rah rah, Fire, Celtic, USMNT

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:32 PM

Crazy awesome Fire desktops found