Does it really matter if there is any news?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

onionsack

onionsack

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
Does it really matter if there is any news or not? Its not like anyone really believes Soler can or will be shrewd in the market and land us tons of talent for good prices...or that even if that were to happen that Backe would utilize those assets in a manner that would get us within crotch sniffing distance of silverware.

I say sit back, relax, don't fret about signings and watch the games from home on TV instead of giving your money to Heck's plans; and in the meantime continue to pray that this region will get a new team/brand/ownership that we can all feel proud about supporting.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Does it really matter if there is any news or not? Its not like anyone really believes Soler can or will be shrewd in the market and land us tons of talent for good prices...or that even if that were to happen that Backe would utilize those assets in a manner that would get us within crotch sniffing distance of silverware.

I say sit back, relax, don't fret about signings and watch the games from home on TV instead of giving your money to Heck's plans; and in the meantime continue to pray that this region will get a new team/brand/ownership that we can all feel proud about supporting.

LOOK EVERYBODY! IT'S CAPTAIN AGENDA! BRING UP ANY TOPIC AND HE'LL BRING UP THAT HE ISN'T GOING TO GAMES ANYMORE AND HOPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE VALIDATE HIS DECISION!

Elseth7

Elseth7

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT

I think I saw a sale on hoses at the home depot. Pick one up so you can wash the sand out of your vagina.
"I'm sure we won't hear much from [Philly] because of the quality of our fans, of how loud and how boisterous they are," Petke said. "They're probably going to drown them out. But I welcome it. I love it..."

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

I think I saw a sale on hoses at the home depot. Pick one up so you can wash the sand out of your vagina.

That is what douches are for, which means I can just use Did I Do That to wash the vag out with.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

That is what douches are for, which means I can just use Did I Do That to wash the vag out with.

Anything to be closer to you, sweetums.

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

Anything to be closer to you, sweetums.

Onion, DidI, Eslseth7, in the spirit of the Holidays, kindly play nice on my poll please? Don't make me go into "Al Capone" mode and break out the tear gas and baseball bat on you dudes again...

http://youtu.be/N8I0i7lcZnY?t=1m46s

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Onion, DidI, Eslseth7, in the spirit of the Holidays, kindly play nice on my poll please? Don't make me go into "Al Capone" mode and break out the tear gas and baseball bat on you dudes again...

No no, I'm Sean Connery or Andy Garcia. Onion can be Frank Nitti.

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York

#pause :lol:

scheets973

scheets973

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, USMNT, Santos FC
Onion, I don't see how bankrupting the club and boycotting is going to help here.... I rather enjoy going to the games to be honest; always a good saturday. But, let me know how you feel season time =)

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro

Onion, I don't see how bankrupting the club and boycotting is going to help here.... I rather enjoy going to the games to be honest; always a good saturday. But, let me know how you feel season time =)

If a team goes bankrupt because it cannot provide an adequate product on and off the field. And fails to make any changes to correct itself then it deserves to be bankrupt. Its capitalism.

Let me put it to you this way, if a restaurant serving your favorite exotic food moves into your neighborhood and puts out crappy food and totally does a disservice to the type of food. Would you still go back in hopes that they "get it right" or would you tell the owner his food sucks and youd come back when he gets his act together? If enough people stopped coming and they still failed to make the changes, who do you blame? Are the customers not "right" by not wanting to spend money on said crappy food?

Why are you guilting people into continuing to accept something that they disapprove of? All because you want "live" soccer? Shit, ID rather spend $1K and fly out for a weekend to a top league game somewhere in Europe or SOuth America, than continue to sink my money into something that doesnt give a shit about me or the sport.

In the end they will still get my money because more than likely I will go to games when I can and I feel they deserve my support. But aleast Im not accepting the current regime by paying for season tickets.

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Why are you guilting people into continuing to accept something that they disapprove of?

Why do people guilt in the opposite direction? YOU WANT TO KEEP SUPPORTING? YOU APOLOGIST! YOU CORPORATE TOOL! THROW DOWN YOUR SUPPORT AND FART IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF HARRISON! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

We all want validation for our choices.

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

We all want validation for our choices.

You might do .....

Posted Image
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

You might do .....

Posted Image

Yes, become a sheep farmer was a tough choice. Why, I spend all my days keeping those McNee boys out of the barn. They do love the feeling of sheep's fur against their hard 2s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users