19 replies to this topic

Empire Supporters Club

Empire Supporters Club

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Supports:Metro

If you missed out on the first membership drive, no worries. We've got you covered! In combination with our first watch party, we are holding a second membership drive! So come join us at Legends, as we watch our 2013 Supporters' Shield Champions take on the Vancouver Whitecaps.

There will be drink specials at the bar, a raffle with Red Bull swag, and, of course, the first game of the season, live and in glorious high definition on roughly a bazillion TV's.

-Again this year, membership is only $20 ($30 with scarf) and gets you merchandise discounts, bus trip discounts, preferred ticketing, private message board access, ESC election voting rights, and much much more.
-Our new scarves for 2014 are in. We will have the "El Imperio" scarves available.
-While supplies last, each membership comes with a free ESC cinch bag

Click here for the event page.

Empire Supporters Club

Empire Supporters Club

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts

Bump

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

I'm in +4 minimum for this. Let's get this season started right!

__    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

Empire Supporters Club

Empire Supporters Club

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts

FYI, you can also purchase your tickets for the Montreal game at the ESC table.

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham
@NYCFC  Heads up: The @NYCFC_SC will be meeting @FFactoryNY this Saturday night at 6:30 to watch some #MLS opening day action. Come one, come all.

Hmm...

Gene Wolters

Gene Wolters

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Are they going to "root for Vancouver" and "Boo whenever the Pink Cows do something good?"

Interesting time to meet unless they all want to watch what will sure be a scintillating match between Columbus and DC.

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

Drinking beer, watching the Metros, and talking shit to some pretend soccer "supporters"? Sign me right the fuck up. 

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

@NYCFC  Heads up: The @NYCFC_SC will be meeting @FFactoryNY this Saturday night at 6:30 to watch some #MLS opening day action. Come one, come all.

Hmm...

That's so arrogant. Can't these dildos find their own bar to hang out at?

Red Bull Out                                 

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

That's so arrogant. Can't these dildos find their own bar to hang out at?

It's less fun that way. It's much easier if they're there to point at the screen and show them what a real soccer team looks like.

F U NYCFC

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

It's less fun that way. It's much easier if they're there to point at the screen and show them what a real soccer team looks like.

It's going to be so annoying, you know exactly how this will play out. Annoying chants and comments all fucking game long, booing everything we do, needlessly provoking a bunch of people just trying to watch the team they've been missing for months. If we win, they're not just going to shut up, they'll just keep booing and whatever, and be nuisances. If we lose, they'll do more annoying chants and whatever. 

It's the fucking worst, I just want to hang out with my friends, have some beers and watch the fucking game. 

Red Bull Out                                 

Gene Wolters

Gene Wolters

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

It's going to be so annoying, you know exactly how this will play out. Annoying chants and comments all fucking game long, booing everything we do, needlessly provoking a bunch of people just trying to watch the team they've been missing for months. If we win, they're not just going to shut up, they'll just keep booing and whatever, and be nuisances. If we lose, they'll do more annoying chants and whatever. 

It's the fucking worst, I just want to hang out with my friends, have some beers and watch the fucking game. 

You're right. That's exactly how this is all going to play out. I think what bothers me the most about this is the fact that they're saying "oh, we are just going to watch some MLS games." No, you're not. At least shut up and admit why you're going to Legends when you know that's the bar ESC watches away games at. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. 

F U NYCFC

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

So awful.  Just like being at an away game.  Or a home game.  Or a bar for an NFL game. 

When did all of you vag out so hardcore?

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Fellaini's Afro

Fellaini's Afro

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Everton, BU Bearcats
Look maybe these guys just want to meet up at the same bar they got together last time and talk about MLS and watch a full slate of games that are kicking off around 7pm. There's nothing wrong with that.

I really, really doubt that they are coming there to raise a fuss about RB. Like what enjoyment or benefit would they get by doing so?

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

So awful.  Just like being at an away game.  Or a home game.  Or a bar for an NFL game. 

When did all of you vag out so hardcore?

Suck a cheetah's dick, tough guy. 

Red Bull Out                                 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users