4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:53 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's okay. There is always next year.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#32 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

It's okay. There is always next year.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#33 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

umm...ali...you accidentally posted a picture of 2 dudes
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#34 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

umm...ali...you accidentally posted a picture of 2 dudes

No I didnt. That's to remind Kevin to come out of the closet

#35 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:04 AM

No I didnt. That's to remind Kevin to come out of the closet

What it's done is let everyone know that you collect pictures of guys tenderly holding each other.

Hey...whatever makes you feel good, brother. More power to you.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#36 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:22 AM

What it's done is let everyone know that you collect pictures of guys tenderly holding each other.

Hey...whatever makes you feel good, brother. More power to you.

smells like cow... sniff sniff... ewww

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#37 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:03 AM

I went back today during my lunch break and read the entire 08 thread and laughed my ass off. I hope this one turns out better.

Will buck finally come out of the closet

#38 Mr. Shades

Mr. Shades

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, National Teams, Real Madrid

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:38 AM

For the record..Most of my favorite teams ever had Chris Webber in them, so I am going to have to find a new reason to like teams.

I knew ths new thread was missing something...until now! Now I know why you, and your team(s), are such losers!

No wonder why your not a real "NBA" fan...it's about the name on the front of the jersey, not the back!

Damn, shit-talking about 08' - 09' already???

The Lakers already have all they need to win...if we can get a tough guy to play down low to go with Bynum, Gasol, & Odom...it's game over!

Everyone else, no need to panic, we just came within two games of winning the finals...there is no need to panic about anything! Just need to resign Sasha and Turiaf.

Somebody earlier said Mihm is gone...not true. His option is a player option which he has already stated that he will exercise.

If Artest opts out (which is the only way the Lakers can get him) that would be cool, but I am happy with this team just the way it is...with a whole summer of being pissed off as motivation! With another year of experience under our belt...it will only make this young team better because now they know what they need to do to win a championship! That is the next step this team will take, and the rest of the league will be helpless to stop them! Lakers players are already coming out and stating that they need to have the best record next year to have homecourt throughout the entire playoffs, including the Finals...that ladies and gentlemen, is a team already focused for the upcoming season knowing what they have to do win it all, and they will!

Boston will not have the same hunger, and will be another year older. Somebody mentioned the Spurs...PLEASE! The changing of the guard is here!

The big guns will be LA, Portland, Charlotte, and Utah, with LA taking it. In the East, it will be Cleveland, Detroit, Boston (if they hold up), and Orlando...again since every other team in the East just have too much to make up to catch those teams...unless someone pulls a Garnett, Allen rabbit out of their hat which I sincerely doubt...But this time I think Cleveland is going to take these guys.

The Spurs, Suns and Mavs are washed up and over the hill...without any further significant moves over the offseason, these teams are through! No one else in the West has enough talent to match the aforementioned Big Guns...and certainly not ANY of Buck's teams, which are apparently too many to refer to!

And to the fool who said the Clippers will win it, and Brand will be the MVP...I will start this new thread off right by saying, "your an idiot crackchild, and Buck...pick a team and eat a dick" (Sorry, but I threw you in there out of habit! Buck, you are my crackpipe...once you start, you just can't stop! lol)!

Here is to a great NEXT season...now everyone please get a life until October! I hear there might be a soccer season going on right now...some dude with golden balls is playing (wasn't that a James Bond or Austin Powers movie?). I heard Buck was going to suck 'em by the end of the season!

Just sayin'...

Ah! It feels good to be back home again!

:cool:

#39 romero03

romero03

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts
  • Supports:USMNT

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:39 PM

my bro brought this to my attention. shaq dissing kobe. the big cactus or big idiot just pissed me off. not so much about kobe but mainly cause im taking it as he's saying the lakers cant win with out him. i was glad he helped bring championships to l.a. but now that he's not here, he's an enemy, he's just old and still cant shot free throws.

Twitter

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders, Galaxy, LA Kings, ASU, Notre Dame(football)

#40 cesar

cesar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts
  • Supports:Women

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:41 PM

as you might know i dont like Kobe, but Shaq is a piece of shit. he can brag about winning a ring without kobe, but Wade was a HUGE part of that run. without WADE, Shaq is just another Sun. fuck him. Shaq could have been as big as Russell, now he is just an overweight center that could have won 4 more. piece of shit.

#41 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Cruz Azul, USC

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:51 PM

shaq reminds me of how my ex wife acts . . . saying she is over me, etc . . . but for some reason she keeps coming around talking shit, being jealous. if kobe is really nothing, why does shaq so sprung on him?

if anyone is riding anyone's dick, it is shaq trying to ride kobes.

btw, note to the fool acting like a bitter ex wife . . . you cant rap or act so just stick to being a fat lazy basketball player, that seems to be the only thing you can get paid at.

#42 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:32 AM

Fuck shaq he needs to get over that shit. He should be ashamed and stop being bitter that Kobe is going to win many more rings and his window has closed.

#43 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:01 AM

Its great. We officially know who won that "Shaq vs. Kobe" rivalry. The fact that Kobe doesn't mention it and Shaq is still "rhyming" about it after he tanked the Heat, and took the Suns from a Western Conference favorite to a over the hill team.

Game, set, match. Bryant
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#44 Cristobal Guillermo

Cristobal Guillermo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,817 posts
  • Supports:GaLAxy, USWNT, Reign, Tacoma Stars

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:25 AM

See, this is why I've long regarded Shaq as a kindred spirit: We're both fat, bitter, and hate Kobe Bryant. :P

Proud "been a fan since '96" douchenozzle

Cogito me cogitare, ergo cogito me esse. Et futuito istam pullam!

http://www.nybooks.c.../15/our-moloch/

#45 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

See, this is why I've long regarded Shaq as a kindred spirit: We're both fat, bitter, and hate Kobe Bryant. :P

Shaq's loaded... he has no reason to be bitter... you on the other hand...
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users