Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Kreis fired by Orlando.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
Back down to 3rd in the shield after Houston blew a 2 goal lead and lost in KC.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

Toronto is currently down 2 to Minnesota.  I absolutely love how terrible they are.

Edit: 3!

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Toronto is currently down 2 to Minnesota.  I absolutely love how terrible they are.

Edit: 3!

Really good night of results for us in terms of the Supporters Shield race. Atlanta lost (although it was to Dallas) and SKC lost. We now have 3 games in hand on Atlanta.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
I trust that Dallas will fall off the pace. Atlanta Im not so sure...

ATL and SKC losing is as good as it gets for us. Toronto is just the cherry on top.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
Galaxy in another goal thriller on FS1, this time vs Orlando. Sacha with an assist, Ibra with a hattrick and 15 goals in 17 games. Some great finishes, too.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Sacha with an assist, Ibra with a hattrick

The assist was an extended give & go involving Sacha, who also made the second OC goal, when his cross was turned into an own goal by an LAG defender.
But he could not outshine Ibra.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

The assist was an extended give & go involving Sacha, who also made the second OC goal, when his cross was turned into an own goal by an LAG defender.
But he could not outshine Ibra.

Good for him. I actually missed and still haven't seen the first Orlando goal.

Some pretty poor defending but the attacking play was really good. I think the dribble and assist by OFC's left winger and Dwyer's finish for their 3rd goal was my favourite of the night.

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT
Zlatan is the hat trick hero against ORL.

Cant wait to here him gloat, and watch the rest of the league drool all over it. 🙄

Barf. Ill take BWP any day.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

haven't seen the first Orlando goal.

https://www.mlssocce...mls-match-recap
It actually started back at midfield, where a turnover led to a pass to Sacha, who pushed the ball forward quickly and started the give and go.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
FCD lose in Seattle, remain 5 points behind us for Shield.

regulator

regulator

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

i think we have a great shot at the shield, but even if we don't win it, it's important to finish ahead of anyone in the West so that we can potentially host the final. of course, we'll have to exorcise a few playoff demons along the way...

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

i think we have a great shot at the shield, but even if we don't win it, it's important to finish ahead of anyone in the West so that we can potentially host the final. of course, we'll have to exorcise a few playoff demons along the way...

For sure. Home teams are 5-2 in MLS Cup since the switch to non-neutral venues in 2011.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

For sure. Home teams are 5-2 in MLS Cup since the switch to non-neutral venues in 2011.

And one of those home losses was in a shootout, Toronto at home against Seattle in 2016. Only Portland won on the road in regulation in Columbus in 2015.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
Didnt know where to post this, but Bobby Warshaw keeps trying to cry foul about Jozys red card this week because it was in the 10th minute of a nationally televised game.

You cant make this shit up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users