#91 ::AUSSIE::PAUL::

::AUSSIE::PAUL::

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Supports:L.A., Newcastle Jets, VSUFC

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

How long until Catamount blames it all on Beckham?

31 minutes

#92 Chalky

Chalky

Dir. of Football Operations

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

Rabid Squirrels We Are Here
Hide our Nuts and
Don't Drink Beer

#93 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

+1,247,869

why you mad thou, pastor?

zombie beckham wasn't to your liking today?

Mind you, Catamount, I was looking out to see the midfield and the defense and what the issue was... it's absolutely on the back line. at some point in the game dunivant was playing center back and AJ's out wide and Dunivant looks to AJ like "what the fuck are you doing over there? you should be over here" ... and Franklin continues to show no interest in playing that right back spot.

read coven's post... he seems less intent about trying to be funny and is actually calling it as it is. cesar wrote exactly what my point was on that other thread about what the problem was. no leadership. no one trusts AJ...two weeks did nothing to help. we need a better centerback.

also, why THE FUCK is AJ continually going to try and win headers behind the strikers...he must've tried ten times today and not once did he get one...all he did was put himself out of position when he lost the header, cause he's about as tall as Josh and can't scare defenders with sarcastic posts on the internet...shit we might as well have Josh out there and we might stand a chance cause all the strikers will do is roll their eyes and attempt to walk away in disgust

why you mad though, tracer?

me? I ain't mad. I turned to my other season ticket holder friends, who were happy to be at the game (cause my fan dick is bigger) and said "nights like this make last year's triumph even sweeter, now let's go pray that we sell enough pollo campero to buy a decent centerback"

lastly, to be fair to our offense, every fucking goal keeper seems to be the second coming of el brodi campos out there. damned if zombie beckham shouldn't have had two before the half. keane should not have been our captain

robert the bruce's insults go here: ( )
catamount book goes here: ( )
josh's witty remark that he will think about all night to thwart evil tracer goes here: ( )

i have accepted that i will NOT be having any free pollo campero this year... bok bok bok...sob.... <_<

EDIT: http://www.latimes.c...0,3885925.story

For New England, meanwhile, Saturday's win was its first in the Mountain or Pacific time zones since August 2009.

"We can't point the fingers at just the defenders. We have to take this on board as a team, as a group of guys," said Keane, who has scored three goals in his last two games. "It wasn't good enough from any of us.

yes you can keane, yes you can...

"It's stuff you deal with when you're a kid. Defending," Keane said. "We didn't do it properly so we've only got ourselves to blame."

ok maybe keane is a good captain

EDIT EDIT: Let me be fair, I think AJ wasn't THEE problem...he seems to do things well when he has to. he's laser focused... and he's capable of handling his position (good distribution)...except for leadership... I just feel he's not confident in directing the rest of the defense... Dunivant doesn't trust his judgement and Franklin seems lost. I don't want to blame this all on AJ, but who else leads the defense? I saw another example of him trying to get the team to play the offside trap and boyens was like "wha?" and then he was like "oh ok" then they are both looking at each other and guarding space while dudes are running past them

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Twigg yelling out to Loney to "Do something" was funny. Loney was incapable, however ... i blame beckham... I could be wrong but at least sophia looked like she was having fun

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: no pollo can campero

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#94 We Own You

We Own You

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:37 AM

Just read on Facebook there was a scuffle amongst our players....whhhhat the fuck? Details?

#95 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:08 AM

Just read on Facebook there was a scuffle amongst our players....whhhhat the fuck? Details?

Please let it involve Beckham kicking a shoe that hit arena in the forehead

#96 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

why you mad thou, pastor?

zombie beckham wasn't to your liking today?

Mind you, Catamount, I was looking out to see the midfield and the defense and what the issue was... it's absolutely on the back line. at some point in the game dunivant was playing center back and AJ's out wide and Dunivant looks to AJ like "what the fuck are you doing over there? you should be over here" ... and Franklin continues to show no interest in playing that right back spot.

read coven's post... he seems less intent about trying to be funny and is actually calling it as it is. cesar wrote exactly what my point was on that other thread about what the problem was. no leadership. no one trusts AJ...two weeks did nothing to help. we need a better centerback.

also, why THE FUCK is AJ continually going to try and win headers behind the strikers...he must've tried ten times today and not once did he get one...all he did was put himself out of position when he lost the header, cause he's about as tall as Josh and can't scare defenders with sarcastic posts on the internet...shit we might as well have Josh out there and we might stand a chance cause all the strikers will do is roll their eyes and attempt to walk away in disgust

why you mad though, tracer?

me? I ain't mad. I turned to my other season ticket holder friends, who were happy to be at the game (cause my fan dick is bigger) and said "nights like this make last year's triumph even sweeter, now let's go pray that we sell enough pollo campero to buy a decent centerback"

lastly, to be fair to our offense, every fucking goal keeper seems to be the second coming of el brodi campos out there. damned if zombie beckham shouldn't have had two before the half. keane should not have been our captain

robert the bruce's insults go here: ( )
catamount book goes here: ( )
josh's witty remark that he will think about all night to thwart evil tracer goes here: ( )

i have accepted that i will NOT be having any free pollo campero this year... bok bok bok...sob.... <_<

EDIT: http://www.latimes.c...0,3885925.story

For New England, meanwhile, Saturday's win was its first in the Mountain or Pacific time zones since August 2009.

"We can't point the fingers at just the defenders. We have to take this on board as a team, as a group of guys," said Keane, who has scored three goals in his last two games. "It wasn't good enough from any of us.

yes you can keane, yes you can...

"It's stuff you deal with when you're a kid. Defending," Keane said. "We didn't do it properly so we've only got ourselves to blame."

ok maybe keane is a good captain

EDIT EDIT: Let me be fair, I think AJ wasn't THEE problem...he seems to do things well when he has to. he's laser focused... and he's capable of handling his position (good distribution)...except for leadership... I just feel he's not confident in directing the rest of the defense... Dunivant doesn't trust his judgement and Franklin seems lost. I don't want to blame this all on AJ, but who else leads the defense? I saw another example of him trying to get the team to play the offside trap and boyens was like "wha?" and then he was like "oh ok" then they are both looking at each other and guarding space while dudes are running past them

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Twigg yelling out to Loney to "Do something" was funny. Loney was incapable, however ... i blame beckham... I could be wrong but at least sophia looked like she was having fun

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: no pollo can campero

do we have a post of the year trophy? If not we should.

2012 Winner Tracer

#97 Cristobal Guillermo

Cristobal Guillermo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,817 posts
  • Supports:GaLAxy, USWNT, Reign, Tacoma Stars

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

I'm going to blame the Gs' shitty alleged effort for giving me insomnia. Anyway-

lastly, to be fair to our offense, every fucking goal keeper seems to be the second coming of el brodi campos out there.

The thing is, if every keeper appears to be having the game of his life against us, that tells me our shooting isn't really that good. I haven't been harping on the suckulence of our offense because it isn't as flagrant as that of the defense, but it's unquestionably there. And if Bruce's plan was to make up for The Big Absence by scoring more goals than we give up, all the guys we have who are supposed to be scoring goals are seriously not holding up their end either.

As for De La Garza, the problem is that in our current scheme he's expected to be Omar. Even apart from being some half a foot shorter, that's just not going to happen.

Those two weeks to build team chemistry clearly worked like a charm. <_<

Anyway, I'm surprised and maybe a little disappointed by this, but for once I can't see a way to blame His Nibs for our Hindenburg of a championship hangover. I've mentioned once or twice my displeasure at the off-season whoring out of Omar, in the wake of which Bruce seems uncharacteristically to have been caught napping. I hope last night's horror convinces him we really do have serious problems he needs to address.

Proud "been a fan since '96" douchenozzle

Cogito me cogitare, ergo cogito me esse. Et futuito istam pullam!

http://www.nybooks.c.../15/our-moloch/

#98 jamesey

jamesey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Posted Image

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#99 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#100 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

As for De La Garza, the problem is that in our current scheme he's expected to be Omar. Even apart from being some half a foot shorter, that's just not going to happen.

Those two weeks to build team chemistry clearly worked like a charm. <_<

Anyway, I'm surprised and maybe a little disappointed by this, but for once I can't see a way to blame His Nibs for our Hindenburg of a championship hangover. I've mentioned once or twice my displeasure at the off-season whoring out of Omar, in the wake of which Bruce seems uncharacteristically to have been caught napping. I hope last night's horror convinces him we really do have serious problems he needs to address.

I hadn't seen it as scheme thing.... That's something to look at next game... Maybe other soccer heads can elaborate

I am shocked you are not blaming his Nibs... I am typeless... I must now rethink my life

:-P

#101 JbzTV

JbzTV

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, LFC

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

How is it even possible that the midfield is neither protecting the back line or popping up in the box for late shots and scraps? I can't decide if the team just has no clue how to play together, or have been believing the hype and think they can just show up and the other team will swoon at all the stars and fall over and die.

#102 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

I don't understand attempting to pass teams to death
Even on rainy nights when the ball is skipping all over the field
Take shots, force Reis to make saves and see what you get.

Nope
Pass, pass, pass, lose possession, track back, win it back.
Pass, pass, pass, take a shot into a defender
Pass, pass, pass, lose possession, don't track back, get scored on.
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#103 El_Dude

El_Dude

Steve Sampson Groupie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Pizza and Boyzzzz! And Galaxy! And BEER!
  • Supports:no one...they support me!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

is it too soon for my playoff thread?

that was awful...
STEVE SAMPSON; STILL THE GREATEST COACH OF THE LA GALAXY. EVER. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT. NUF SAID. JAJAJA!

#104 FuzzBall

FuzzBall

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Football, Fútbol, Fußball, De voetbal, Futebol, フットボール
  • Supports:LA G's, Chelsea F.C.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Posted Image

#105 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Pachuca

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

This is what happens when you have key pieces of the starting 11 showing up to training camp at different times... all a few weeks late, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users