1220 replies to this topic

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Supports:Metro

They're using #VillaForever when he's leaving you for another team lol.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo

Seems to be official.  He was one of the few players that they had that scared you.  It's a big loss for them, we'll see if they bring a big name to replace him.  Trying to think of aging superstar strikers that they could bring in.  Rooney would have fit the bill nicely.  Torres?  Tevez would be fun.  Peter Crouch?  Chicharito?  If they were smart they'd go the Giovinco route, get a younger guy but with a lower profile.

Also, I hear there is a Jersey kid who's scored a bunch of goals in Europe and who is looking for a job.

They have a strict anti-Jersey policy at their club. Nazis are cool, but they draw the line at New Jersey.

hoofit

hoofit

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

Dude was a fantastic player.  Like an assassin at times.  

Always liked him - hated that he went to/played for the blue team and its cringe fans ("oh how i loooove dah-veed"). 

On the whole though he didn't hurt us too much so nice to have had him in the league while he still had it going on.

Was on the receiving end of some historic beat-downs, too.  :)

ivo

ivo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Dude was a fantastic player.  Like an assassin at times.  
Always liked him - hated that he went to/played for the blue team and its cringe fans ("oh how i loooove dah-veed"). 
On the whole though he didn't hurt us too much so nice to have had him in the league while he still had it going on.
Was on the receiving end of some historic beat-downs, too.  :)

Hattrick for their 3-2 win wasn't too great, but the 7-0 more than makes up for it.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Always liked him as a player. That being said, fuck the blue team

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Email from them begging me to buy season tickets in 5,4,3...
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users