49 replies to this topic

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
  • Supports:Metro

that's setting the bar ridiculously low...

Might as well say that has a contract with is MLS quality...

If I was building a team I am not going for a Center Foward that can only score 5 goals a season...

Dude, you said he is not MLS quality. If you had said, "he is not a center forward you build around" then I think most people would agree with you. That's not what you said.

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Dude, you said he is not MLS quality. If you had said, "he is not a center forward you build around" then I think most people would agree with you. That's not what you said.

Literally the stupidity of this entire thread is based on the statement he is MAYBE USL quality. I dont think anyone thinks RB is winning a cup if hes our sole striker but a sub or backup or 2nd striker, hes well suited for

Elseth7

Elseth7

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT

He would have been great to have in addition to BWP or Kenny Cooper back in those days.

"I'm sure we won't hear much from [Philly] because of the quality of our fans, of how loud and how boisterous they are," Petke said. "They're probably going to drown them out. But I welcome it. I love it..."

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

that's setting the bar ridiculously low...

Might as well say that has a contract with is MLS quality...

If I was building a team I am not going for a Center Foward that can only score 5 goals a season...

He scored 9 a year ago in 17 games

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

Saying that implies that he played the vast majority of the team's minutes and only scored 5.

This isn't like Jozy at Sunderland, scoring a goal every 1,200 minutes. White averages a goal every 166 minutes for the first team, and he scored one every 149 minutes this season.

Like, if you don't think he's good enough, say that and back it up, but don't bullshit some stats to try to make your point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users