74 replies to this topic

mercury3164

mercury3164

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York
Looks like more aging stars and more failed seasons on the way guys!!! How about STOP BRINGING IN OLD MUTHERFUCKERS TO PLAY FOR THIS TEAM!

Seems like it's all about big names and ticket sales than about winning and building a good team

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
Lets jusT say for argument's sake soler gets ballack to come for 200k (unlikely i know). Would you welcome him aboard?

5 year plan

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

Lets jusT say for argument's sake soler gets ballack to come for 200k (unlikely i know). Would you welcome him aboard?

Yes

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Let's just say for argument's sake, Soler delivers Miranda Kerr to your front door and says have at her. Would you show her a good time?

If he is down to us and Qatar, he isn't going to settle for 200k.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

Let's just say for argument's sake, Soler delivers Miranda Kerr to your front door and says have at her. Would you show her a good time?

If he is down to us and Qatar, he isn't going to settle for 200k.

So i take your reply as a "yes"

5 year plan

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

So i take your reply as a "yes"

I just thought we were asking obvious questions.

For the record, Miranda, if you reading, whenever you are ready to leave that Orlando Bloom loser, I'm available.

Jgrad313

Jgrad313

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Ballack would be terrible. We don't need Marquez -1.0.

Doesn't mean I still wouldn't be excited to see it happen. But either way, totally disagree that he'd be "terrible".

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Looks like more aging stars and more failed seasons on the way guys!!! How about STOP BRINGING IN OLD MUTHERFUCKERS TO PLAY FOR THIS TEAM!

Seems like it's all about big names and ticket sales than about winning and building a good team

Didn't u hear? We're trying to break two records this season. 1. A Starting XI with out an American. and 2. Oldest Starting XI.

Ballack has had knee problems his whole carrer. The phsicality( is that a word) of the league would not bode well for him...

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ
IMO wrong player, wrong fit, wrong time. And it would cost a ton of money.

Roofles

Roofles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:belligerent love that Red Bulls fans threw his way, in that particularly entitled, disrespectful, yet somehow fiercely loyal manner New York sports fans specialize in.
Thank you to whomever took his picture off the front page. That duck lips was giving me a migraine ever time I browsed to it.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Didn't u hear? We're trying to break two records this season. 1. A Starting XI with out an American. and 2. Oldest Starting XI.

Ballack has had knee problems his whole carrer. The phsicality( is that a word) of the league would not bode well for him...

Last I heard, Jeremy Vuolo is American and I'm pretty sure he's going to be our starting goalkeeper this year.

Grimnitz

Grimnitz

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hertha BSC, FC Harlem

My boss is from Munich and is a Bayern fan since childhood. Everytime anyone says Ballack's name here at work, he curses for an hour.

And THEN he gets angry.

Thats one thing I agree with your boss with then. Ballack is a cancer waiting to happen. Lothar 2.0 prima donna.
"What do I have to do to get you into my van?"~Konrad

“Sellouts are extremely important to us for what we're trying to start here.”-Chris Heck
http://www.facebook.com/VikingArmySC

kubrick74

kubrick74

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Supports:Metro FC / US Nats

It's good to see that we don't over react around here about vague, unsubstantiated rumors.

Yes, how can we sign more of those old, aging stars like Markus Holgersson, Wilman Conde, Victor Palsson and Jeremy Vuolo. And resigning Lindpere, Keel and Rogers. AWFUL!

FIRE SOLER! FIRE BACKE! BLOW UP RE BULL ARENA! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NY COSMOS! NOW!

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Last I heard, Jeremy Vuolo is American and I'm pretty sure he's going to be our starting goalkeeper this year.

If the league started tommorow, but I think we're still looking for a GK.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

It's good to see that we don't over react around here about vague, unsubstantiated rumors.

Yes, how can we sign more of those old, aging stars like Markus Holgersson, Wilman Conde, Victor Palsson and Jeremy Vuolo. And resigning Lindpere, Keel and Rogers. AWFUL!

FIRE SOLER! FIRE BACKE! BLOW UP RE BULL ARENA! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NY COSMOS! NOW!

+1000
:cheers:
especially humorous for continuing the dead-and-buried idea that Henry is aged and ineffective and just here to sell tickets.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users