2054 replies to this topic

LOCO4REAL

LOCO4REAL

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • Supports:River plate RBNY/METROSTARS

Don't like trendy or gimmicky burger joints aka chains. Is this one of those. Yes I do like white castle i admit.somewhat in a pinch. Yes I have slept whith fat girls on occasion :cheers: :pint:

HEY fat girls need some lovin too! more cushion for the pushin!! :cool:
LOS VILLEROS ,Los Borrachos Del Tablon

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Gamedays against Scum.

I haven't been this amped for a regular season game in quite some time.

Getting to bring all the St. Louis jokes out of the bag will make this a great day.

I should be in the lot by 1130.

Beer... check.
Water... check.
Red Bull... check.
Jager... checked and re-checked.

See you in the lot.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN
Posted Image
this.

SCNewJersey

SCNewJersey

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic, Madrid
while there's nothing to love about todays match, or Twitter, this warmed my heart...

"Watching the red bull game on justin tv. Vamos red bull!!"
about 6 hours ago from TwitterBerry

That's from Jozy Altidore's twitter page (http://twitter.com/JozyAltidore17).. Here's a kid (while not playing...) living the life out in Spain, yet he's still sitting around his computer watching a crappy, hacked feed of our team.

(by the way, how ridiculous is the word "twitterberry"? :lol: )
xGSSx

"All the fucking 'experts' in America, everybody who thinks they know about soccer, they can all look at the score tonight and let's see what they have to say now. Nobody has any respect for what we do, for what goes on on the inside, so let them all talk now." ~Michael Bradley

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

while there's nothing to love about todays match, or Twitter, this warmed my heart...

"Watching the red bull game on justin tv. Vamos red bull!!"
about 6 hours ago from TwitterBerry

That's from Jozy Altidore's twitter page (http://twitter.com/JozyAltidore17).. Here's a kid (while not playing...) living the life out in Spain, yet he's still sitting around his computer watching a hacked feed of our crappy team.

(by the way, how ridiculous is the word "twitterberry"? :lol: )

yeah, i had to FYP
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham
reading this on FB:

Thomas Binkley became a fan of Gay Marriage. · Comment · Like

{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Rapunzel

Rapunzel

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Posted Image
this place. I had luch there today and it was fuckin great. I just gotta remember to eat it after work next time, eating it on my break slowed me down later on in the day.

Looks like there will be or used to be one across Rte 17 from the stadium, saw it yesterday. All boarded up but there was a sign. Had them for the first time in LA in November, their fries were even good cold. The fries at the one in NYC, about a half mile from Nevada's, are sickeningly greasy. As a non-burger eater, I'm also glad they make grilled cheese (go ahead, Jay, this is where you make fun of my grilled cheese obsession).

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
Ehh... you admitted your own obsession, so no need for me to detail any further.

I will attest to them building a Five Guys near Giants Stadium. It's on Rte 17 North near the Lowes. I don't believe it has opened yet.

I'll look into it.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT
Binks and I had 5 Guys at Dulles before flying out to MLS Cup. It was like 6:00 AM, and awesome.

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers

Binks and I had 5 Guys at Dulles before flying out to MLS Cup. It was like 6:00 AM, and awesome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man thats waaaaay too easy!

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

LOCO4REAL

LOCO4REAL

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • Supports:River plate RBNY/METROSTARS
waking up today without a hangover! :cool:
LOS VILLEROS ,Los Borrachos Del Tablon

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN
Posted Image
Posted Image

back for another season.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Has he ever taken you to his favorite hangout? :unsure:

Posted Image

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT

Has he ever taken you to his favorite hangout? :unsure:

Posted Image

Just cause I suck dick like its going out of style doesn't mean i dont get hurt when I get mocked on the internet.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
Jayson Williams getting tasered.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users