47 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,663 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

So you touted tickets to the the US WCQ? Way to be an asshole!!!

Not in the supporters section... bought 4, sold two to US supporters.   Not remotely sorry or apologetic.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,856 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

RB sold their souls

Not the first time. Nor the last.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Koko

Koko

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I remember when tickes were purchased using Red Bulls account manager like 2 years ago. RB sold their souls so they didn't have to pay the maintenace/support to keep it up.

You have to have a soul to begin with in order to sell it.

Metromaniac01

Metromaniac01

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, US Nats, SMF

This thread has gotta be a nice read for some of the execs over there. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,856 posts

Some would need to have it read to them.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

MetroFever

MetroFever

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

They could care less. They hire youngsters with little or no experience who are no threat to them to run their ticket and marketing office

The seats we always see open at midfield....why don't those folks just donate their tix to some local youth soccer organazation that would appreciate the chance to go? Those ST holders only go to a handful of games anyway.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,856 posts

The seats we always see open at midfield....why don't those folks just donate their tix

Perhaps some do.
Perhaps some sponsors get freebies in those sections, and are not inclined to pay it forward.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,856 posts

They hire youngsters with little or no experience who are no threat to them to run their ticket and marketing

Im surprised that some of those newbies & short-timers dont hack the system & leak details on ticket sales, attendance, etc.

Koko

Koko

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Im surprised that some of those newbies & short-timers dont hack the system & leak details on ticket sales, attendance, etc.

We need a mole!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,856 posts

We need a mole!

There is one in the UK!
https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk
Its focus on RB is mostly F1:
https://www.google.c...ear_307395.html

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,184 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

Can't sell my tickets worth a lick, it's pathetic.

rhactl7

rhactl7

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

$6 tickets (minimum listing price) available on Stubhub for Saturday. Its basically every game this is happening now. This isn't a midweek game in April. Its an important game at the end of the season. A Saturday afternoon. Against the top team in the West. And we are in a playoff race.

Can you imagine if this team was bad? Just imagine if had a season like DC did this year how few people would be at the games.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Supports:METRO
I think the only thing that would change once we suck is that announced attendance would go down while actual butts in seats would not decrease by much since people that come now are the real fan base of this team and it still is a cheap night out and many people come out for that as much as to see the team win.

As an added plus to the rb overlords empty seats would show the biggest billboard rb has on tv, for free (rb logo on the seats).

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,907 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT

We need a mole!

I am SURE there are employees that surf these boards. There are former players on here as well.

I can confirm that there were about a dozen employees that read the boards in the past and some (like myself) were allowed to post on the boards under our normal handles although it was discouraged (other than Nick Sakiewicz's one guy he wanted to get updates from). Obviously couldnt post anything confidential and had some strict regulations from my bosses, especially being a PR employee. Granted I was only a game day employee so I'm sure it was more relaxed code for me.

With the Facebook group, Twitter, etc... I am sure those rules are a lot tighter now.
2013 & 2015 Supporters Shield Winners
As Long As We're Breathing

@CurseofCaricola

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,856 posts

$6 tickets ... available on Stubhub for Saturday.

The parking pass is more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users