McSoccer

McSoccer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

Think Batista.

I actually thought Kutler was pretty good. 

One who's pissing me off is Zeiko... Physically hes 100% MLS level.  Speed, build, strength even.   Mentally he's just not... Makes annoying choices.  Give him a year with NYRB2, but I'm not sure he's gonna work out as a pro.

Zeiko went to prep school and college, not the best places to learn the nuances of the game. Let's see how he does after some time with Woly.

elf

elf

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,196 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
Good thing we dont need zeiko to be a role player. He can just learn the game and hopefully show some progress with rb ii

Overall, i am happy with the offseason. I think we have a lot of great young talent on this team. Muyl, adams, basuljevic, davis, ettiene, long are all studs. Last time we had these many prospects was when bradley was coach with magee,gaven.. ect

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts
The even better thing is Zeiko sounds VERY motivated and Woly Sekagya have a track record of successfully developing players. Let's see how he takes playing in NYRB2 and develops.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users