Empire Supporters Club

Empire Supporters Club

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Supports:Metro
ROAD TRIPS:

Just a heads up, are working out the details for our other upcoming road trips. Below is a brief summary of what we’re planning so far:

DC United, Sunday, April 22: We’ll be running a bus(es) for this game. Expect to have sign-ups ready by the home opener.
Philly Union, Sunday, May 13: Most likely a similar set up as last year. We’ll have more info in the coming weeks.
Montreal & Toronto: We plan on doing a group ticket purchase for games north of the border. However, due to logistical reasons we will not be running a bus for these games. We will try to help people out with finding carpools.

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers
Absolutely no chance of party bus to Montreal ??

Rapunzel

Rapunzel

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Absolutely no chance of party bus to Montreal ??

That is correct, sir. <_<

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA
That's a longtrip to Montreal is there somesort of carpooling etiquette one must follow....especially when it comes to music played :unsure:

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN

That's a longtrip to Montreal is there somesort of carpooling etiquette one must follow....especially when it comes to music played :unsure:

we carpooled to toronto 2 years ago. it wasnt too bad

retnicf

retnicf

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Yes, you are only allowed to play the soundtrack to "Canadian Bacon" on a continuos loop. Enjoy!

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

we carpooled to toronto 2 years ago. it wasnt too bad

True, especially when Taxi wore the "Tour Guide" hat and called out every sign on the Thruway, "Oh, shit! ________ 4 miles away."

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

123NYwins

123NYwins

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • Supports:Metropolitan SC, USA, & DC folding

We plan on doing a group ticket purchase for games north of the border. However, due to logistical reasons we will not be running a bus for these games.

Did Ballouchy join the ESC?

#RedBullOut

"This is where I’m from. A team I represented for over 10 years. If I had been going somewhere it would have just been a job."

-Mike Petke

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

ROAD TRIPS:

Just a heads up, are working out the details for our other upcoming road trips. Below is a brief summary of what we’re planning so far:

DC United, Sunday, April 22: We’ll be running a bus(es) for this game. Expect to have sign-ups ready by the home opener.
Philly Union, Sunday, May 13: Most likely a similar set up as last year. We’ll have more info in the coming weeks.
Montreal & Toronto: We plan on doing a group ticket purchase for games north of the border. However, due to logistical reasons we will not be running a bus for these games. We will try to help people out with finding carpools.

October 27th Philly? Our first time on network TV in ages (NBC)..I'd assume we're doing a bus for that one as well right?

#RedBullOut

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers
I am looking very hard at the second trip to Montreal in late July.

BillFromAstoria

BillFromAstoria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Liverpool, US, SUNY Purchase
Not only will we risk life and limb at RFK, but Montreal's Olympic stadium may kill us as well:

http://espn.go.com/s...st-games-mishap

Quebec officials say Montreal's Olympic Stadium will be ready to host a large soccer crowd in less than two weeks, despite the collapse of a concrete slab measuring more than 1,000 square feet inside a stadium parking lot.

METRO T-SHIRTS!

1996NY.com

Even the losers get lucky sometimes.

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

October 27th Philly? Our first time on network TV in ages (NBC)..I'd assume we're doing a bus for that one as well right?

Definitely. And probably the NE game in September. Just focusing on the ones coming up in the next couple months first.

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

Not only will we risk life and limb at RFK, but Montreal's Olympic stadium may kill us as well:

http://espn.go.com/s...st-games-mishap

And, yeah, if the strippers don't kill us, the stadium will.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

And, yeah, if the strippers don't kill us, the stadium will.

It's not the strippers that will kill you; it's their VD's

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
Montreal is playing all of their games at Olympic Stadium this season? I wasn't aware of this.

Is Saputo under renovation?

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users