813 replies to this topic

Frieslander

Frieslander

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Who would have thought the team that set the record for best penalty kill percentage in a season would set a record giving up 3 goals in one 5 minute major .......

their pk has been sub par the entire playoffs. law of averages, I guess.
Soy de Metro.

Calcio20

Calcio20

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT
YES LA !!!!!! 6-1 real nice .

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Who would have thought the team that set the record for best penalty kill percentage in a season would set a record giving up 3 goals in one 5 minute major .......

Their PK was pretty awful throughout the playoffs. Didn't surprise me that they gave up more than one on the 5min major.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Congrats to the Devils for turning around their season and a great play-off run. This is coming from a Ranger fan.

I'm glad the Kings finally won a Cup. Now it's time to bring back their Marcel Dionne jersey's.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users