77 replies to this topic

jrzgirl

jrzgirl

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Supports:Metro/Red Bull New Jersey

Ya know the Giants used to have this program called Football 101 and they used to hold seminars about the rules of football. I think we can replicate this in some fashion. We can do Football Support 101 and have reps from ESC, GSS, RBN and KA talk to people who are not apart of those orgs about support...Scarfs...Songs things of that nature. I think many people are interested in supporting a soccer team but dont know how.

They need to do this with the interns. "The soccer team you work for 101". I don't know how many times I have had to correct them because they had no idea what they were talking about. Like the girl at the table collecting the entries to win the Juan Pablo "An-gel" jersey. Or the time they still had a Dunivant player card on the table 2 months after he was traded to Toronto. Clueless. And any question is answered with - "I'm not really sure but if you call fan services, I'm sure they can help you".

:huh:

The Metrologist

The Metrologist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Supports:Metro
More fun with RB marketing. You know they're gonna fly this thing over Harrison on opening day.

"It's terribly unsafe because the wings could fall off at any time."

You could say that about a lot of things, couldn't ya?
No one makes TV commercials to get people to look at their billboards.

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

More fun with RB marketing. You know they're gonna fly this thing over Harrison on opening day.

"It's terribly unsafe because the wings could fall off at any time."

You could say that about a lot of things, couldn't ya?

You mean the wiiings could fall off at any time.
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users