150 replies to this topic

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Also the 352 will be back at times this season if not many times I can almost guarantee that is not the last we saw of it

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Why dont we start Royer and then sub him off when he starts slowing down? I get the off-the-bench-super-sub-save-the-veteran's-legs thought but White and Fabio ain't doing it, wait for The Devil to play those 2 striker formations plz. 

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

Why dont we start Royer and then sub him off when he starts slowing down? I get the off-the-bench-super-sub-save-the-veteran's-legs thought but White and Fabio ain't doing it, wait for The Devil to play those 2 striker formations plz. 

Exactly....Royer has been our most dangerous offensive player, besides Clark. Play Royer, up top with Fabio, until The Devil is up to speed with fitness and formation.

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Unless we want to give Amaya a shot there, he's probably the best we got. 

I'm hoping for Royer to get the start with Fabio up top, I think we've looked better when he's out there.

Midfield will probably have Davis, Clark, and Amaya. Last spot is up for grabs between CCJ and Valot for me, Yearwood clearly needs more time to get in shape.

It would be nice to have Royer/Fabio together from the get go. While i'd like to see some Harper, if you want to see if Fabio is a keeper makes sense to pair him with a proven commodity. 

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

It would be nice to have Royer/Fabio together from the get go. While i'd like to see some Harper, if you want to see if Fabio is a keeper makes sense to pair him with a proven commodity. 

feel like Fabio would be best with a more athletic player putting him with royer gets similar outcomes as white. Also at this point feel royer is best as a sub gives you a good 30 minutes

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Also at this point feel royer is best as a sub gives you a good 30 minutes

What did Royer do to lose your trust as a starter? I have a hard time judging based on the weird 2020 season, where he only had 15 starts and still had 7 points. 

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts

What did Royer do to lose your trust as a starter? I have a hard time judging based on the weird 2020 season, where he only had 15 starts and still had 7 points. 

He's 31 in a month. Not sure he has the legs to do a full-blown press for 90 minutes every week. 

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

He's 31 in a month. Not sure he has the legs to do a full-blown press for 90 minutes every week. 

Im not sure he has the legs to do 60 minutes

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

I think Clark is going to get the lion share of starter minutes the entire season. One of the few guys whose name isn't penciled onto the lineup card, it's most likely engraved. 

No idea who should partner Long at CB against CHI. 

I dont think clark will see the midfield if yearwood, davis, casseres, amaya and diarra are healthy and fit. They are all much better at the press, passing and defense

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
Clark will most likely be an offensive sub off the bench for casseres or start as a forward

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Im not sure he has the legs to do 60 minutes

I would need to see him start to make this assessment tho

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts

so this is now a must win game.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

so this is now a must win game.

AKA trap game!

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Fabio-Harper
Amaya
Clark-CCJ
Davis
Gutman-Long-Nealis-Edwards
Coronel

Royer comes in for Harper, Yearwood spells CCJ

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

- I don't understand why we sold Parker, bought Reyes, and then have Sean Nealis as the 2nd choice CB?  Makes no sense. He has never shown well....

- Why is Aaron Long not playing the middle of a 3 man CB? He is the best and most experienced defender on this team, and that's his usual spot in that formation. Why is Nealis there instead?

- What is with Stuber's obsession with the long ball. I get it, you wanna send in balls to counter press. But this much? n SO MANY occasions, there is an easy open pass forward,  and instead we are just sending a seemingly random long ball. And most of the times we aren't even winning these balls! It's so frustrating. He has to be instructing the players to do this. I don't get it...

- Amaya looked real good in his few minutes last game, I hope he starts this game

- We need Klimala asap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users