• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

How high could it actually be? He is not going to be signed so all they are doing is restricting his movement. A draft pick at best should do it.

Also, i thought MLS changed the rules and stopped allowing this BS situation where a team doesn't put a player on the roster and still hold his rights, they are supposed to be waived by March 5th right?

Maybe, Soler is just waiting for Dallas to officially waive him on roster complaince day? But he's risking Dallas trading him to someon else.

It really is an easy call, the fact they dont make it is mindboggling and oh so typical Metro thing to do.

But that's just it, he's not Metro.

MetroStone

MetroStone

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Metro

But that's just it, he's not Metro.

ugh! i'm on the apologist side of the fence but geez...... :)+

Metro is a continued nickname for Red Bull.......both sides need to let it go. Metro=Red Bull and Red Bull=Metro

:cheers:
Some people are like slinkeys. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

5 You got REAMed 5

C'Mon U.S.!

C'Mon U.S.!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts
  • Supports:West Ham, USMNT

Posted Image

hahahha. this thing made me laugh so hard.
COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chim chiminy chim chiminy chim chim charoo!
we are those bastards in claret and blue!

C'Mon U.S.!

C'Mon U.S.!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Your worthless drink does not want to be refered to with a nick name they want you to sing for red bull fly flags and banners of their drink logo thats the buisness of having their crap team named after their crap drink... they did this so their brand to their shit drink gets mentioned in the press on tv radio and so on cause the name is a free plug to their soft drink free advertisement no need to buy a 30 second ad spot on msg when every week there is a 90 min game where its free ads for their drink.......

Elzar said metro still lives on, I dont agree with that statement it lives on in your heart your feeling your memories but the reality metro is no better than the cosmos you have a few pennants and few jersies but thats all it is... its the gear of some thing that no longer exist and is never comming back.....

how ever supporting the drink just for the simple reason of supporting it cause thats all there is not acceptable to me... while an addiction to going to games for the fun factor is powerful indeed one must trully make a stand against the utter abortion that is red bull their image their constant propoganda for their drink and on and on not to mention how their whole image is a fucking utter insult to any one that actually gives a shit about the game in this area and in this country.......but many dont have the motivATion to stay away and hurt redbull where it counts at the gate.......

I for one hope they fail over and over again most importantly at the gate of their new home named after their worthless drink......to see them run themselfs into the ground there will do just fine with me....i figure if they aint leaving on their own perhaps red ink across the board to go along with their red drink will force their hand and they will have no other choice but to leave the league and thus that will be the end of that horrific brand they pass off as a club side and perhaps new serious owners can come up with an image an identity this areas fans can really embrace and trully get behind........an image thats ours and ours alone not another food item or TV brand or a cheap shit copy of some thing thats a famous club in europe.....

I also hold the league accountable they could have stopped this 90 commercial ad by protecting the image of the club that was being sold......today even league officials see red bull as a utter embarrasment.......they wish they could force them to change their name and "look" NY NJ was the worst place for this experiment that is red bull, and while many here refuse to accept the fact that alot of people dont support the "club" because of their brand and name its a fact that reason is one of the serious reasons people dont get behind this mess and if you think the stadium is going to change that i'm betting its not and that drink named arena will look pretty much like the situation of FC Dallas has with their SSS thats its more empty than filled on game days.....

I hope DC United wins 4 more cups I hope seattle wins 3 in a row hope LA adds more cups and just for further insult I hope Philly wins it all next year and that this drink just fail fail and fail even more with each and every passing day.......

while i applaud those that have embraced this crap and support it or go out of loyalty to the ESC I can not have not and will never embraced what this soft drink company has done to this areas club side.....this is my opinion and mine alone most will disagree some maybe but at the end of this it comes down to how each person feels about all this and if you choose to support it great for that person if thats what makes him or her feel good and what gets them excited about some thing on the weekend and what not thats fair enough what ever floats your boat kiddies..........

You hit the nail on the head.

I won't attend a game or buy anything.

Since the new name, I went to 2 matches. I never plan on attending another one. In fact, it is to the point where I almost do not want to attend a US match there (if their is ever one), for the simple fact that it will be giving the Energy Drink Company money.

C'Mon U.S.!

C'Mon U.S.!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts
in protest, since I'm sure their will be no Metro anything allowed in the New Stadium, everyone should invest in shirts and flags from this website:

http://www.sv-austri....php/cPath/3_35

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

in protest, since I'm sure their will be no Metro anything allowed in the New Stadium, everyone should invest in shirts and flags from this website:

http://www.sv-austri....php/cPath/3_35

Fuck those purple fucks.

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Supports:Monster

hahahha. this thing made me laugh so hard.

Then you'll love Roflcopter: The Game

On a thread related note, Red Bull can suck it.

C'Mon U.S.!

C'Mon U.S.!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Fuck those purple fucks.

atleast they did something correct. I'm going to laugh when they are in the Bundesliga in a few years time and steal all the RB Salzburg fans away, leaving them to crumble with nothing.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

atleast they did something correct. I'm going to laugh when they are in the Bundesliga in a few years time and steal all the RB Salzburg fans away, leaving them to crumble with nothing.

And I won't care. Works out for both of us.

Jamez973

Jamez973

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gambling, Personal Finance, Relaxing
  • Supports:Strippers & Red Bulls
Being at tonights game got me thinking if we should lay to rest the Metros. It was a proud moment to sit and watch a Red Bulls game at RBA. The Red Bulls organization have built us the best soccer stadium in this hemisphere. I'm not saying we should forget about the Metros but it's been a few years now and we should replace Metro with Red Bulls in our songs. Metro's is where we began and it will always hold a special place in our hearts but I think it's time to start a new era with our new stadium, "The Red Bulls".
R.I.P. - Metromedia aka Metro

Ralph

Ralph

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Supports:FORZA METRO / LIVERPOOL FC

Being at tonights game got me thinking if we should lay to rest the Metros. It was a proud moment to sit and watch a Red Bulls game at RBA. The Red Bulls organization have built us the best soccer stadium in this hemisphere. I'm not saying we should forget about the Metros but it's been a few years now and we should replace Metro with Red Bulls in our songs. Metro's is where we began and it will always hold a special place in our hearts but I think it's time to start a new era with our new stadium, "The Red Bulls".

Get ready for a ton of hate...I think we should sing more Red Bull stuff....but to get rid of Metro? NO.
Ole, Ole
Ole, Ole
FORZA METRO
Ole, Ole

Thats my favorite song

devil500

devil500

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Interests:Engineering
  • Supports:Metro
No.

/End thread

Move to Beat the Dead Horse

#RedBullOUT

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
Metro dead?!?!

i saw more Metro gear today than i've seen in years. oh sorry to dissapoint but its alive and well.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

Jamez973

Jamez973

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gambling, Personal Finance, Relaxing
  • Supports:Strippers & Red Bulls

Get ready for a ton of hate...I think we should sing more Red Bull stuff....but to get rid of Metro? NO.

I'm not hating at all. The best way to describe it is as if the Metros is like your first love. You're never going to forget your first love but there has to be a time to move on.
R.I.P. - Metromedia aka Metro

Ralph

Ralph

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Supports:FORZA METRO / LIVERPOOL FC

I'm not hating at all. The best way to describe it is as if the Metros is like your first love. You're never going to forget your first love but there has to be a time to move on.

I mean hate from other ppl <_< ... I know what you mean... but there is no way you are going to get Metro fans to move on completely. and Metro is alive from what I saw tonight.
Ole, Ole
Ole, Ole
FORZA METRO
Ole, Ole

Thats my favorite song

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users