Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

So Garro looks like he's a big kid up front, doesn't look to have the fast gene or doesn't look quick either. Considering the press and how he'd have to fit, doesn't look like he's mobile enough to make it happen. 

Angel Gonzalez (2.5m EUR) and Victorio Ramis (2.75m EUR) of Godoy Cruz, who finished in 2nd place under Boca Jrs, are wingers, 23 yrs old each Coincidentally, Pussetto was valued at 3m EUR when we made a run at him, he's now at 7m EUR. Out of reach in my opinion, unless we're willing to spend Barco $$ on him. Garro's value is the same as Kaku's when we got him, 3.5m EUR. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts

I still want Joel Campbell. I think he'd be a perfect fit opposite Royer and a solid potential option to move up front when BWP misses games. Not to mention an eventual replacement when BWP starts to decline. 

Yeah, imagine

BWP
Royer Kaku Joel

Tyler Davis

Taxi Long Parker Murillo

Robles 

Valot and Etienne off the bench.

I do not know whether or not Joel would be a fit in the high press.

"Metro..."

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Leave the Flo on the field!!!!  

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

So Garro looks like he's a big kid up front, doesn't look to have the fast gene or doesn't look quick either. Considering the press and how he'd have to fit, doesn't look like he's mobile enough to make it happen. 

Angel Gonzalez (2.5m EUR) and Victorio Ramis (2.75m EUR) of Godoy Cruz, who finished in 2nd place under Boca Jrs, are wingers, 23 yrs old each Coincidentally, Pussetto was valued at 3m EUR when we made a run at him, he's now at 7m EUR. Out of reach in my opinion, unless we're willing to spend Barco $$ on him. Garro's value is the same as Kaku's when we got him, 3.5m EUR. 

Garro is actually pretty quick but what's more concerning is he's been hurt lately... His teammate Ramis has scored often this season as well... I like him too.. But Gonzalez has started about every game lately and hw can play on either wing
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts

Garro's 25, and he's pricier than the other two. Remember the team wants to acquire foreign players because they want to sell them on for profit. That would mean, in theory, that they'd prefer to target younger transfer targets, not guys of Garro's age (who's the age of Veron when we got him). Kaku is 23, Pussetto is 22 at the time we allegedly offered.

"Metro..."

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

Garro's 25, and he's pricier than the other two. Remember the team wants to acquire foreign players because they want to sell them on for profit. That would mean, in theory, that they'd prefer to target younger transfer targets, not guys of Garro's age (who's the age of Veron when we got him). Kaku is 23, Pussetto is 22 at the time we allegedly offered.

Yea Garro is more and older but even some commentators say he's been the key for Godoy but I'd definitely take González or Ramis... But I'd take Enner Valencia before any of those 3

Talking to someone about fútbol they've mentioned, now don't everyone get to crazy but they mentioned the "Colombian Neymar" (their and media's nickname for him not mine) aka Jorge Andrés Carrascal Guardo. Aka Jorge Carrascal... On the books with Sevilla loaned out to a club in Ukraine iirc Karpaty Lviv... Personally I think Juan Peñaloza is better and will be better in the long term. If had to compare Juan Sebastián Peñaloza reminds me of Freddy Rincon or at the least José Izquierdo of Brighton in the EPL.. And Carrascal is more like Juan Guillermo Cuadrado but with the defensive instincts.. Carrascal is more of a CAM or winger and Peñaloza is a out and out winger.. Imo Peñaloza has better finishing, phenomenal for someone who isn't a centre forward.. I hope he keeps getting cultivated as a wide midfielder and not pushed out of position to be a #9but just saying... He's much better at defending and pressing and great hustle and good vision and good in the 1v1.. BuSo I offer up the kid some call El Neymar Colombiano.. I will say this Carrascal is a great dribbler.. It's always nice to share what i stumbled onto.. If at least to amuse others and get a chuckle and maybe see a nice play or two

https://youtu.be/2PjXf58gR3k

Tymatt

Tymatt

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls/MetroStars

https://www.transfer.../spieler/493000 what about this guy, supposedly linked with atletico nacional the biggest club in columbia. Think he could slot perfectly into the valot position not saying valot is bad because he isn't but i still think we need a difference maker, either a winger or a second striker to play off bwp. Just thought sebastian villa of deportes tolima  could be an option. He's looked good in the tape i've seen of him. also only 21 years old

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts

sounds cheap. if he fits the RBNY profile, they can prob take a run at him. 

"Metro..."

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

https://www.transfer.../spieler/493000 what about this guy, supposedly linked with atletico nacional the biggest club in columbia. Think he could slot perfectly into the valot position not saying valot is bad because he isn't but i still think we need a difference maker, either a winger or a second striker to play off bwp. Just thought sebastian villa of deportes tolima  could be an option. He's looked good in the tape i've seen of him. also only 21 years old

mmm meh.
.. He's very inconsistent i think he's on the same level as Jeison Lucumi and Renaldo Lenis... I think he had a better season in the 2017 II season... I think Peñaloza has more upside and Carrascal is already better..

He plays tonight let see what happens

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
Jorge Carrascal scored his 6 goal of the season last night in 18 starts for Katapay in the Ukrainian top vision and it was just a PK but he's helping his team current club stay up as their in a relegation battle....

He's about to turn 20...

He would be a great addition. He is fast and great dribbler, great vision and now the goals are going in he'd be great either on the wings or behind BWP

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts

yeah, but can he adapt to the press. that's the thing they value just as much as chance creation and being under 25 or whatever. 

"Metro..."

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

yeah, but can he adapt to the press. that's the thing they value just as much as chance creation and being under 25 or whatever. 

i think with being as young as he is he's got the legs to do it.

For instance this play https://youtu.be/RhxdTMXJUNk
Starts as a clearance that he seems to press or more so chased down and then turns into him getting to the ball first and starting a counter with a world class finish by him

From the videos I've seen, the league he plays in thw Ukrainian league is the same pace as MLS if not faster with staunchier defense, his team seems to play something like a press at the middle third.. He would fit great playing Jesse's system.. Maybe even better than some on the roster

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts

Oscar Romero's stay with Shanghai has been forgettable, sayeth the co-head of MetroFanTV, so if Romero ever wants to leave China, the time is now. He won't get paid as much as he did, but he'll be surrounded by good squads here. His value has plummeted from 8mE to 2.25mE.

And I only say we should make a run at him for the following reasons, aka Positives:

He runs Paraguay's midfield

Last time he was amazing was with Racing (and Gustavo Bou's career and goal-scoring picked up as a result)

He loves to nutmeg and showboat like Kaku and Haitian Messi.

He dishes out assists/crosses like nothing.

Negatives:

Not sure about defensive effort

Wants to be the showman a little too much?

25 yo, 2 yrs older than Kaku

"Metro..."

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,750 posts

Milo, in case you haven't posted about him already, Boca wants in on Pussetto, but if they miss out on him, they have their eyes on Sebastian Villa of Deportivo(?) Tolima. If we lose out to CABJ for Pussetto, I'm fine with that. We should swoop in for Villa. 

"Metro..."

SoapyDish

SoapyDish

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal

Yeah, imagine

BWP
Royer Kaku Joel

Tyler Davis

Taxi Long Parker Murillo

Robles 

I do not know whether or not Joel would be a fit in the high press.

In the 2014 World Cup he was an absolute work machine, highly athletic player, and was the star of that Costa Rica team because of it. He'd be perfect for this team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users