49 replies to this topic

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

I just got an email from RB front office. Our season tickets will be seeing a nice spike in the southward. According to the email you can payoff your season tickets over 12 months. I dont know if its interest free like it was in the past. However the price they quoted is 32 a month. By going with the $16 S/H fee they charged last season. It means our season tickets went up to an even $400. (12*$32)+$16=400 in 2018. In 2017 they were $330 + $16 S/H= $346.

An increase of 15.6% over last years tickets.

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

You probably didn't count 50$ deposit into your total.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

If it was like last year. The $50 deposit covers a payment and little bit of the 2nd payment but its included in the price. The reason they have the deposit is so they can get the money a little quicker and put it in a high yielding investment vehicle. To entice you they offer 1000 members plus points that are pretty much worthless .  To renew early they offer you 3000 points. So if you place a deposit and renew early you get 4000 points. I can get one nice little experience with that.

goarmysports

goarmysports

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

According to the chart my tickets went up around $11 per ticket per game. Around a 50% increase in price.....

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

According to the chart my tickets went up around $11 per ticket per game. Around a 50% increase in price.....

That number sounds way high. 

My difference comes to 4 or 5 bucks a month but the pre-renewal thing doesn't exactly say a whole lot.  Don't know if the monthly cost is figuring in interest and also don't know if and how the deposit is applied.

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal

13% increase for mine in the lower corners. I still find it to be affordable and it's something I value enough that I will probably renew, but it is also pretty annoying given that tickets in my section regularly sell on Stubhub,etc. for half the price I pay.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

13% increase for mine in the lower corners. I still find it to be affordable and it's something I value enough that I will probably renew, but it is also pretty annoying given that tickets in my section regularly sell on Stubhub,etc. for half the price I pay.

Yeah, this is the killer.  Re-sale is like non-existant for games I can't make.  Used to do better but nowadays I struggle.

goarmysports

goarmysports

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

That number sounds way high. 

My difference comes to 4 or 5 bucks a month but the pre-renewal thing doesn't exactly say a whole lot.  Don't know if the monthly cost is figuring in interest and also don't know if and how the deposit is applied.

I pay around $21 and some change for the seats now but the chart says they're $32 each for next year. 

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

I pay around $21 and some change for the seats now but the chart says they're $32 each for next year. 

21 per game or 21 per month?  The 32 bucks for next year I'm guessing is per month.

tynian16

tynian16

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Mine are up about $7 per month which equates to around a 5-6% increase I believe.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Remember folks it went from a 7 month plan to a 12 month plan. So the increase is more than you think.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

I switched to just getting tickets off StubHub for games. There are always lots of them available and they are almost always much cheaper than even the season ticket price. When the league was struggling, I felt more obligated to get season tickets, but now that they have big corporate sponsors and big TV deal money I feel a little better about saving the cash.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Fuck this monthly price shit. Tell me what my ticket costs not this twelve payments stuff, it's nice that they offer a payment plan but I find it very deceiving to not post the actual price of a season ticket as they have every other year.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

The way I saw it was....$32 x 12 months = $384 Total.......$384 / 17 home games = $22.5 per game, same as this year. Am i missing something?

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Can't wait for Marc DgP to come out and claim that we'll sell out every game like he does every year during ticket renewals.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users