Jan Halvor Halvorsen's Nose

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Supports:Jan Halvor Halvorsen

I smell...

desperation.

(Yes, I know we won. We still need to be desperate.)

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Supports:Metro

This will be a very tough one. Dallas is a good team. We still need wins desperately but getting any result against Dallas will be a feat. 

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT

This will be a very tough one. Dallas is a good team. We still need wins desperately but getting any result against Dallas will be a feat. 

I'd be happy with a 0-0 result. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I'd be happy with a 0-0 result. 

I'd be happy with a draw, but really think we'll need to score a goal or two if we want to even have a chance at that.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT
We need a win we need to be greedy. Telling boss I gotta leave work early.

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull
I am assuming Ouimette will be banned. Is Perinelle going to be ready? Or are we stuck with Lawrence again to partner Zubar?

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

I am assuming Ouimette will be banned. Is Perinelle going to be ready? Or are we stuck with Lawrence again to partner Zubar?

Hopefully Baah is back.

The Falcon

The Falcon

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Perinelle not ready, my guess, til end of May. 

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

Dallas lost 3-0 to Vancouver. Home teams in general play better.  There hasn't been a game where we haven't dominated possession. We just gotta finish and find better CBs.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Baah.

I suspect Perinelle not ready to start til post Copa Ameica 3wk break when we restart mid June

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Baah.

I suspect Perinelle not ready to start til post Copa Ameica 3wk break when we restart mid June

Even if they think he has a chance to play in May, they need to wait until after the Copa break.  A 30+ year old coming off a major knee injury is something you should be extremely careful with. Probably could do with a couple reserve games also.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

Even if they think he has a chance to play in May, they need to wait until after the Copa break.  A 30+ year old coming off a major knee injury is something you should be extremely careful with. Probably could do with a couple reserve games also.

Yea, Bah and Zubar aren't the most comfortable CB duo, but considering we had to start Ouimette and Duvall at CB one game, Babar is a huge upgrade. I'd rather DP come back 100% and stay fit.

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

Dallas lost 3-0 to Vancouver. Home teams in general play better.  There hasn't been a game where we haven't dominated possession. We just gotta finish and find better CBs.

Just??????

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

Just??????

Maybe?

hoofit

hoofit

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

That's a lot of traveling for Dallas (to Vancouver, then NY), so perhaps some travel fatigue in play?

I didn't watch it, but apparently Dallas jumped all over their ass the first 30 mins and could've have a couple goals, then it went tits up.

Hopefully we can weather the storm -- ya know, get past the 3rd minute without conceding - and play as well going forward as we did against OC.

We can all expect that we'll get burned a time or ten, but let's hope the boys confidence is up and we can get a few in the net.  No own goals, either.

Wear 'em down and all that.

Need Chic Charnley's prediction here.

Cheers!

Excellence Not Expectations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users