Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  • Supports:FIRE

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:03 AM

I think it's this dork:
Posted Image
Even if he's not the herr, he's the second most annoying troll around here.
www.theredcardna.org

#17 Tammy

Tammy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:59 AM

I think it's this dork:
Posted Image

That shirt just screams "the Herr" or "the Binks" :rolleyes: !

Edited by Tammy, 20 December 2006 - 12:56 PM.

#18 jjayg

jjayg

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:00 AM

Well, whatever!!!! The Herr is tired of arguing with y'all jamokes. Ya'll just being hard-asses and unwelcoming of a fellow Fire fan!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Finally had to look this up because the only time i've ever heard the term 'jamoke' was from that retarded pro wrestling shit.
The urban dictionary defines 'jamoke' as:
A clumsy loser who is incapable of doing normal human tasks.

So the Herr uses this term in almost every post. So the herr basically calls his fellow Fire fans clumsy losers every time he posts a message. Hmmm, wonder why THAT would make someone a hard-ass or unwelcoming?

I have to agree with the sentiment that 'the Herr' is just a sock meant to bother the crap out of people. Any half-intelligent human being who actually wanted to have a discussion would have dropped all that third person/jamoke crap by now and settled in.

#19 Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:13 PM

I love that picture.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

#20 Ventrilo Fire

Ventrilo Fire

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, BSCYB

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:49 PM

Finally had to look this up because the only time i've ever heard the term 'jamoke' was from that retarded pro wrestling shit.

So the Herr uses this term in almost every post. So the herr basically calls his fellow Fire fans clumsy losers every time he posts a message. Hmmm, wonder why THAT would make someone a hard-ass or unwelcoming?

I have to agree with the sentiment that 'the Herr' is just a sock meant to bother the crap out of people. Any half-intelligent human being who actually wanted to have a discussion would have dropped all that third person/jamoke crap by now and settled in.

you're right. if he actually wanted to have a good discussion, he would drop the stupid shit and act normal.
y'all and jamoke? give me a break. the 2 most over used words in the Herr's vocab... not to mention the smiley faces.

that shit belongs in a Dallas forum.

#21 Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:32 PM

you're right. if he actually wanted to have a good discussion, he would drop the stupid shit and act normal.
y'all and jamoke? give me a break. the 2 most over used words in the Herr's vocab... not to mention the smiley faces.

that shit belongs in a Dallas forum.

Wow. You all have so much class to judge others that choose to spend money and support the same entity that you do.

I fucking hope it is Chris Armas.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

#22 Shanks

Shanks

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire!

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:40 PM

I fucking hope it is Chris Armas.

You say that as if I would suddenly have all kinds of respect for The Herr if that was true. If it was, all that would mean is I would lose all my respect for Chris Armas, on a personal level at least.

#23 jokerman326

jokerman326

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

I think it's this dork:
Posted Image

I think you are right. I was thinking perhaps it was Danny Donuts in a new nickname (hence the pic). But hey, regardless of whether Binks is or is not the Herr.... all 3 are a buncha clowns.

#24 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:09 PM

You say that as if I would suddenly have all kinds of respect for The Herr if that was true. If it was, all that would mean is I would lose all my respect for Chris Armas, on a personal level at least.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Herr only refers to all y'all haters out there with that term, not all Fire fans in general!!!! Now get it straight!!! Posted Image

I think you are right. I was thinking perhaps it was Danny Donuts in a new nickname (hence the pic). But hey, regardless of whether Binks is or is not the Herr.... all 3 are a buncha clowns.

Who he calling a clown??? Ironic, coming from the Jokerman himself!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#25 Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:18 PM

I wouldn't have all kinds of respect for The Herr if that was true. I have much respect for The Herr already for sturring up the Hornets nest, the likes of which have not been seen since the days of yesterseason when I told all of you 'Ad Nauseum" and followed through with it, making your mods look useless and showing that being stubborn is the very much the same as being an asshole.

I'm still wondering how many votes I got in the election for S8 president. :)+

#26 creativedestruction

creativedestruction

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:26 PM

As I recall it was nearly, ooh, nearly one.

#27 jokerman326

jokerman326

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:14 PM

I wouldn't have all kinds of respect for The Herr if that was true. I have much respect for The Herr already for sturring up the Hornets nest, the likes of which have not been seen since the days of yesterseason when I told all of you 'Ad Nauseum" and followed through with it, making your mods look useless and showing that being stubborn is the very much the same as being an asshole.

Just outta curiosity, did you know that your team sucks, has sucked, and always will suck, and I was glad ya guys got beat down in DC? Amazing. Largest city in the us and you still can't get attendance. And no SG to speak of. No wonder you come here.
Our mods aren't nearly as useless as airline/hotel reservations for the MetroStars and their pathetic fans in Novemeber. To paraphrase Lisa Lampinelli: "Jack-O-Lanterns on doorsteps have a better chance of making it past Halloween than your team."
They could make a Snickers commercial out of you guys ("Not going anywhere for a while?")
Piss off and get back under your bridge, troll.
Another ass to iggy.
BTW, did you know that you posted you went to ANALy high school TWICE on your myspace profile?

#28 UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:46 PM

Just outta curiosity, did you know that your team sucks, has sucked, and always will suck, and I was glad ya guys got beat down in DC? Amazing. Largest city in the us and you still can't get attendance. And no SG to speak of. No wonder you come here.
Our mods aren't nearly as useless as airline/hotel reservations for the MetroStars and their pathetic fans in Novemeber. To paraphrase Lisa Lampinelli: "Jack-O-Lanterns on doorsteps have a better chance of making it past Halloween than your team."
They could make a Snickers commercial out of you guys ("Not going anywhere for a while?")
Piss off and get back under your bridge, troll.
Another ass to iggy.
BTW, did you know that you posted you went to ANALy high school TWICE on your myspace profile?

Honestly I was laughing at what you were saying... then you lost all credibility quoting Lisa Lampinelli. I'll take a crap team over an awful sense of humor any day of the week.

#29 jjayg

jjayg

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

Honestly I was laughing at what you were saying... then you lost all credibility quoting Lisa Lampinelli. I'll take a crap team over an awful sense of humor any day of the week.

Fortunate for you that you support a crap team then. You must be living the high life.

#30 UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:57 PM

Fortunate for you that you support a crap team then. You must be living the high life.

Not a single complaint here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users