125 replies to this topic

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Jozy's durability is a huge red flag, he's started less than half of all possible games in two out of four seasons for Toronto.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

In an alternate universe I'm not 100% sure I want to live in - Thierry Henry is coaching the Red Bulls and Bojan Krkic is signed to take the reigns from BWP

https://www.mlssocce...oke-citys-bojan

urxikRa.png

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Supports:Metro

https://www.transfer.../spieler/503377

Have only seen one rumor about an unnamed MLS destination for Nahuel Barrios.  20 year old LW for San Lorenzo.  2.5-3M range.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Also re: Jozy, I won't be against having him here, but he's been horrendously overpaid by TFC, and there's no way we should take him for anywhere near that.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

big no to jozy.  especially after his comments towards our fanbase.

I mean,  he wasn't wrong. 

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,586 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.
I'll pass on Altidore....

Guys are out there that can play winger and Center Forward or Second Striker that are younger and can score plenty goals I'd take them in a heartbeat
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users