After a week of driving the "Climax" (as Slug calls it), I have the following comments:
1. I hated losing 18% - Approximately $4.5K driving a new car off the lot. Not the car's fault, but that's why I don't normally buy new.
2. I love that it has 188 HP and good accelleration.
3. Since I love that good acceleration, I'm averaging about 37 MPH rather than the 47 that was advertised.
4. The kids like it. The first thing I did on a test drive was sit in the back seat. It ain't what you'd call roomy, but it's adequate.
5. You've gotta close the rear hatch pretty hard to get it to shut properly. That's really my only complaint, and that should resolve itself as the door seals break in.
Change of topic!
Anyone have any experience with a MobilEye?