8 replies to this topic

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

"There is no pressure -- there is always pressure on a coach -- but there is nothing from Salzburg," he said during a conference call with the media from southern California on Monday.

Red Bull, the producers of the energy drink and team owners, is headquartered in Salzburg.

"I said myself when I arrived last year that, 'OK, it will be proabbly tough the first year but we have build and we have to win the second year.' I said too much then because I didn't know the Gold Cup. So that's my excuse."

http://www.bigapples...rticle_id=27867

Fire this idiot!

pcamarda89

pcamarda89

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Fire this idiot!

oh okay. then maybe people should just stop coming to games if thats the case

NJEuroMutt

NJEuroMutt

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls,Nottingham My Kids

Fire this idiot!

wait, we can't win in year two because of the Gold Cup...holy crap....again the Gold Cup is blamed..Enough already! They make it out like the Gold Cup was a huge conspiracy to make Red Bulls lose! Like the only reason the tournament was held was so RBNY would lose players for several games thus leading to the total collapse of the team. This sucks
Beckham? His wife can't sing and his barber can't cut hair.
Brian Clough

You're Going To Reap Just What You Sow,
You're Going To Reap Just What You Sow...

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
I will post this agen FUCK you Backe. stop coming out with BS you sound like a idiot.

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Of course there is no pressure from Salzburg, all they want is the team to play Emirates cup, and expose the energy drink logo to England... So pretty much Hans job is secure, unless he pulls Osorio 2009.

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
may be if we suck in the Emirates cup they will fire his ass cosdering that they dont give a crap about MLS. but they care more about the dumb Emirates cup so maybe he will be gone after the cup one can hope.

pcamarda89

pcamarda89

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

FUCK you Backe

+1

I don't care what you write as long as you have the three words fuck you backe its sounds like a great post to me ^_^

Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, football, hockey, basketball, baseball
  • Supports:Red Bulls

I will post this agen FUCK you Backe. stop coming out with BS you sound like a idiot.

He sounds like one because HE IS ONE!!!!!

chunas

chunas

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Supports:RedBulls

wait, we can't win in year two because of the Gold Cup...holy crap....again the Gold Cup is blamed..Enough already! They make it out like the Gold Cup was a huge conspiracy to make Red Bulls lose! Like the only reason the tournament was held was so RBNY would lose players for several games thus leading to the total collapse of the team. This sucks

fuck not to compare MLS to euroleagues like we always do! if we don't qualify in the playoffs (god help us) , in europe the other teams to fallow the top teams look a chance to qualify for ther champions league , and the open cup was a chance to be in the concacaf Champions league and from there to the clubs world cup or what ever is call.

And Hans is fucking all up, is the coach and his entourage to blame ,not the owner of the team...
what just happen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users