31 replies to this topic

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT

Were they jettisoned by RB? Did RSL outbid RB?
Or do they see better opportunities to make it to MLS?
https://www.rsl.com/...ch-club-history

Powder had a falling out of sorts before preseason last year and ended up playing in California under former Metro, Braeden Cloutier for Orange County in the USL. He didn't exactly earn MLS looks, but he did fill out physically.

Douglas Martinez never really looked good with us, despite some hype. After his loan, he went back and spent last year back in Honduras.

Still think Powder can make it to MLS level.
2013, 2015 and 2018 Supporters Shield Winners
As Long As We're Breathing

@CurseofCaricola

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Always liked Powder's potential especially considering outside back is probably the worst position in the league overall.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users