37 replies to this topic

#31 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

regardless... the soocer stadium on that campus is beautifully set along the Lake. Can't imagine a more idyllic setting in Chicagoland for a stadium.

How many does it seat and can you find out how much it costs to rent?

#32 kebzach

kebzach

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:18 AM

How many does it seat and can you find out how much it costs to rent?

Seats 2,000

http://nusports.cstv...side-field.html

#33 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, The Fire, beer, and the Fire
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:41 PM

Dominican won their elite eight game vs. Whitworth 2-0! They are on to the Division III Final Four in San Antonio on Dec. 4-5. This is the first final four appearance by any team in Dominican's history. They face Calvin in the semifinal.
I AM A FAN OF THE CHICAGO FIRE. AS SUCH I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM IS INFERIOR TO OURS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. IN FACT, I HEARD THAT YOUR TEAMS FANS COME FROM LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS AND HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS. IN CONTRAST AND IN SPITE OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FANS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING LIVESTOCK. OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP'S POWER OF RHETORIC IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS. IN FACT OUR FANS HAVE HAD A ROMANTIC INTERLUDE WITH YOUR GOALKEEPER'S WIFE IN WHICH FELLATIO WAS PERFORMED FORTHWITH OVER A PERIOD OF HOURS. WE THEN PAID HER FOR HER SERVICES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM FANS THAT OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP CONSUMES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING WE CAN BE IN AN EFFORT TO INSTILL PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR AMONG OPPOSING PLAYERS.

#34 RedandWhite

RedandWhite

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Arsenal FC

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:50 PM

Speaking of Final Four, Lewis University's mens soccer team made it to the DII Final Four over this past weekend.

#35 bahns82

bahns82

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Supports:cfsc

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

Seats 2,000

http://nusports.cstv...side-field.html

a USOC game here (which I'm sure Ben was getting at) in the early evening midsummer would be amazing!! check out the pic on that link above.

it's turf, but apparently by that article it's some really fucking good turf.
The WB05 Zine. Undeniably overdue.

#36 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, The Fire, beer, and the Fire

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:17 PM

Lewis lost in PKs today in the D II semis. Dominican plays Calvin tomorrow at 7:30 pm in the D III Final Four. There is a live feed available on the NCAA website. Good luck Dominican!!
I AM A FAN OF THE CHICAGO FIRE. AS SUCH I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM IS INFERIOR TO OURS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. IN FACT, I HEARD THAT YOUR TEAMS FANS COME FROM LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS AND HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS. IN CONTRAST AND IN SPITE OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FANS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING LIVESTOCK. OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP'S POWER OF RHETORIC IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS. IN FACT OUR FANS HAVE HAD A ROMANTIC INTERLUDE WITH YOUR GOALKEEPER'S WIFE IN WHICH FELLATIO WAS PERFORMED FORTHWITH OVER A PERIOD OF HOURS. WE THEN PAID HER FOR HER SERVICES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM FANS THAT OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP CONSUMES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING WE CAN BE IN AN EFFORT TO INSTILL PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR AMONG OPPOSING PLAYERS.

#37 irish_steve

irish_steve

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:17 AM

I can hear DJ crying from here........

http://www.uwbadgers.../012010aab.html

#38 jjayg

jjayg

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:36 AM

I can hear DJ crying from here........

http://www.uwbadgers.../012010aab.html

I'm wondering if that's going to take UIC off of my sons list of schools.....not sure yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users