e9ee18d2d65928da7522550db8fcbe15-300x225

999duo

999duo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Bolton, Swansea

Hoping game goes as well as the playoff game in Chicago last year!

We will actually have played 1 more game than Atlanta by the end of the month (wtf MLS?), so it's time to make those games-in-hand count!

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ
First of three on the road. Need payback for that disastrous game against them at RBA.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Full week of rest before the schedule tightens up. I dont care that its away. We need to go out and step on their throats.

irishstevenj

irishstevenj

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts

Need 6 of 9 from this road trip. The Chicago leg of the trip is probably the most must. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Need 6 of 9 from this road trip. The Chicago leg of the trip is probably the most must. 

If Chicago win at Philly in the USOC semis Wednesday, I hope that they are all still hungover on Saturday.
Dax probably got the biggest cheer of all the faces appearing on the big screen to congratulate BWP.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Ecuador

Think it's possible. Even 7 out of 9. Depends on tactics and players hunger.

LONG LIVE METRO

ianuaditis

ianuaditis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Everton

The two games out of town are for overtaking Atlanta, the third is for not letting those blueball motherfuckers back into the Shield race.

Obviously would love to see them win all 3, it's not out of the question, but it starts in Chicago.

More of what we saw tonight will be a good start.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

August is a brutal month and Armas is gonna have to find a good way to spread minutes around and avoid another Columbus situation. Chicago only beat us earlier this year due to their gk Sanchez having the game of his life (seriously that guy is awful) and some stupid individual mistakes. We won't take them lightly this time around and hopefully we can put in a good road performance and get the job done. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

August is a brutal month and Armas is gonna have to find a good way to spread minutes around and avoid another Columbus situation. Chicago only beat us earlier this year due to their gk Sanchez having the game of his life (seriously that guy is awful) and some stupid individual mistakes. We won't take them lightly this time around and hopefully we can put in a good road performance and get the job done. 

Youre not kidding. Brutal is an understatement. Saturday night will kick off 6 games in 21 days. This schedule congestion was compounded with that Houston game from April being postponed to 8/29 due to CCL.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts

Chicago just cut two players, Kevin Ellis (who sucks, but started for them) and Tchani.

Something is not right there...

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,475 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Tony likes to party from what I'm told. That was years ago, but wouldn't shock me if it was tied to off the field stuff.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Chicago just cut two players, Kevin Ellis (who sucks, but started for them) and Tchani.

Something is not right there...

Worth bringing Tchani for the run-in? Not a position of need but we've nothing to lose and in case someone gets hurt, he could be handy. The cap hit is, what, half of his 353k at this stage?

regulator

regulator

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Wouldn't mind him. Casseres is a big question mark still and it wouldn't hurt to have some depth behind Adams Davis and RZA, especially when all 3 have been playing starting roles lately

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Of course, Bezecourt will be back soon as well...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users