sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

I smell...

rivalry week? What the hell?

Disappointed you didn't go with either Skyline Chili or the rotting decaying corpse of the Reds.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Disappointed you didn't go with either Skyline Chili or the rotting decaying corpse of the Reds.

I've done Skyline Chili a few times before.

Baseball is irrelevant!

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,475 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Coronel
Edwards-Reyes-Long
Harper-Amaya-CCJ-Tolkin
Morgan-Luquinhas
Klimala

Bench: Meara, D.Nealis, Pendant, Yearwood, Edelman, Clark, Fernandez, Ngoma, Barlow
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts
Did we find out what happen with edwards - ankle?
Dont think Reyes starts first game back but we shall see

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

I've done Skyline Chili a few times before.

Baseball is irrelevant!

During the Mets game last night they showed them making a chili and cheese sandwich. Imagine a chili dog without a hotdog but 5x the amount of chili and cheese. The only thing more disgusting than watching them make it was that they then kept going back to the stands to show a Mets fan eat two of them in less than a half inning.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts

During the Mets game last night they showed them making a chili and cheese sandwich. Imagine a chili dog without a hotdog but 5x the amount of chili and cheese. The only thing more disgusting than watching them make it was that they then kept going back to the stands to show a Mets fan eat two of them in less than a half inning.

And then they wonder why 90% of America is a heart attack waiting to happen.

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Coronel
Edwards-Reyes-Long
Harper-Amaya-CCJ-Tolkin
Morgan-Luquinhas
Klimala

Bench: Meara, D.Nealis, Pendant, Yearwood, Edelman, Clark, Fernandez, Ngoma, Barlow

I think Long plays in the center because Reyes is a natural left footed defender. We might see the younger Nealis as the third centerback if Edwards does not recover from his ankle knock

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

I think Long plays in the center because Reyes is a natural left footed defender. We might see the younger Nealis as the third centerback if Edwards does not recover from his ankle knock

Reyes is not left footed. The only left footed CB on the team is Monzon. Long or Dylan Nealis at LCB, the other on the right if Edwards isnt available. No guarantee Reyes is ready for 90 minutes either.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts

Reyes is definitely right-footed..

https://fbref.com/en...f5/Andres-Reyes

Paul Nasta

Paul Nasta

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts
  • Supports:Old Boys, SBU, RBNY, USMNT

"Grant Wahl: Skyline Chili 'worst food associated with a city' he's experienced"

https://www.cincinna...ier/6399710001/

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

"Grant Wahl: Skyline Chili 'worst food associated with a city' he's experienced"

https://www.cincinna...ier/6399710001/

"In July, SportsNet New York play-by-play announcer Gary Cohen referred to Skyline during a Mets-Reds broadcast as "disgusting chili gravy ... supposed to be food that you actually eat.""  :D

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

"In July, SportsNet New York play-by-play announcer Gary Cohen referred to Skyline during a Mets-Reds broadcast as "disgusting chili gravy ... supposed to be food that you actually eat.""  :D

Not coincidentally the Mets season went straight to shit almost instantly after he dissed Skyline. 3 Way Chili is freaking awesome unless it's Gold Star (which is in fact awful).
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Steve Holt

Steve Holt

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Fuck NYCFC.
    Fuck Fascism.
  • Supports:The Metro, The Bengals, Hating DC

Not coincidentally the Mets season went straight to shit almost instantly after he dissed Skyline. 3 Way Chili is freaking awesome unless it's Gold Star (which is in fact awful).

I agree with you 100%. 

Fuck DC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users