291 replies to this topic

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Leipzig is in a transition year with Ragnick being the caretaker manager with Nagelsmann coming in next year. They haven't adequately replaced Keita in midfield and while they have Demme and Kampl, they have a severe lack of depth for a team trying to compete on 3 fronts. And RB is not hesitant about throwing young kids into the fire so Adams has a great opportunity to make an impression come the second half of the year and hopefully show enough to RB hierarchy that they don't need to go after high profile cm's in the transfer window next year. 

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

Once Adam's is sold, the next big prospect is mines. Correct?

Murillo. 

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

How is Murillo a project?

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

How is Murillo a project?

Prospect, not project.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

Murillo. 

Cant believe I didnt think of him. Yeah, hes probably going for a few million if he ever goes.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Murillo. 

Cant believe I didnt think of him. Yeah, hes probably going for a few million if he ever goes.

And after Amir I am not even sure it will be Mines.  I like him a lot but I think he is just as likely to tap out at Sean Davis' ceiling than be in the realm of Tyler, Miazga.  His off the ball movement is really advance for his age, but his technique will need some work the next 3 years.  The highest ceilings on the global stage on the first team, USL and academy teams are Murillo/Casseres/Toure.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Kaku?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users