5 replies to this topic

sec201

sec201

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull, USMNT

I kind of screwed up when renewing my seats in the first row of 201. I renewed my ticket timely.  However, I shared with two guys who did not renew and I was supposed to contact my rep to ensure that I was able to buy one of their seats before they were released to the general public.  Well, I got busy with life and forgot.  By the time someone got around calling, someone had snapped up the other two seats I'd had since the stadium opened).  

Sitting by myself did not sound appealling, and I did not want to move higher up in 201.  So, I made the difficult decision to move to a different section where I could get two seats together (I didn't want to move higher up in 201).  I'm now towards the top of 130 on the aisle between 130 and 131.  Just wanted to get some feedback from others who sit around there as to what the atmosphere and view are like there, especially from the top of the section.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

That side of the stadium gets a really nasty glare whenever there's an early game and the sun is out. So bring some shades? 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

I'm now towards the top of 130  

Why not join one of the SGs & stand in the SW? I doubt that 133 is sold out.
P.S. Will you be changing your screen name?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Ecuador
Fun crowd in 130. Had season tickets for a couple years and the fans there are great. Right next to supporters section and great view. I'm sure you will like it.

LONG LIVE METRO

sec201

sec201

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull, USMNT

That side of the stadium gets a really nasty glare whenever there's an early game and the sun is out. So bring some shades? 

I thought about this.  My rep said I should be far enough over that I would avoid the sun, just barely (since I'm right near 131).  Hope she is right!

Why not join one of the SGs & stand in the SW? I doubt that 133 is sold out.
P.S. Will you be changing your screen name?

Ha, stuck with screen name unfortunately.

adam22

adam22

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I thought about this.  My rep said I should be far enough over that I would avoid the sun, just barely (since I'm right near 131).  Hope she is right!

Ha, stuck with screen name unfortunately.

Your login will be the same but the display can be changed by Dan (if you ask nicely).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users